Major Art Tillery

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, largo casey #19191 said:

I got the Henry carbine.

Largo

COOL I have never seen a Henry Carbine

Should I 3D print and spray paint gold a buckle for Fanciest B-Western 1892 Hollywood Henry :ph34r: :D... 

Yep It's the Henry 20.5 barrel.holds 10 rounds.They have a couple of more onGB

Largo                                                                                                        

On 1/25/2022 at 8:21 AM, Major Art Tillery said:

For the 2022 Kansas State Championship.... ( The Host Match for the Classic Cowboy/Cowgirl Showdown) they are going to split out the side match categories. So bring plenty of ammo!

Fastest pistol - Traditional, Gunfighter, Duelist

Fastest Rifle

Fastest SG - hammerless, hammered, 87, and 97

Fastest derringer

Fastest pocket pistol

That being said an award for 1st place only and 2nd and 3rd will be recognized.

The long range goes out to 400 yards 

* Pistol caliber 

* Big bore lever

* Big bore single shot

* Buffalo bore

Same deal 1st place award and 2nd and 3rd recognized.

They will also have 2 stages for warm up/ practice to play on.

What are the rules on long range BB single shot?  can I shoot a percussion Hawken?  Also, what's the cutoff for sending in an application?

5 hours ago, El CupAJoe said:

What are the rules on long range BB single shot?  can I shoot a percussion Hawken?  Also, what's the cutoff for sending in an application?

cutoff date is April 10th

6 hours ago, El CupAJoe said:

As Dawg said cut off date is April 10th.

As far as the Hawken goes, at are club that would have to be a "no".  For how the Long range is ran, it just wouldn't work having to reload a front stuffer.

On 2/8/2022 at 8:05 PM, Major Art Tillery said:

As Dawg said cut off date is April 10th.

As far as the Hawken goes, at are club that would have to be a "no".  For how the Long range is ran, it just wouldn't work having to reload a front stuffer.

is the Rossi 92 legal for pistol caliber LR?  or does it have to be a single shot?  I can single load if it matters.  Also, do the Pistol Caliber LR competitors engage out to 400 yards, or are they closer?

2 hours ago, El CupAJoe said:

is the Rossi 92 legal for pistol caliber LR?  or does it have to be a single shot?  I can single load if it matters.  Also, do the Pistol Caliber LR competitors engage out to 400 yards, or are they closer?

yes your 92 is legal. see your other post I answered your question there on yardages.

On 2/11/2022 at 3:43 PM, El CupAJoe said:

Did you find the info you needed on the long range?

51 minutes ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Did you find the info you needed on the long range?

Yes, I think so, thank you!

1 hour ago, Major Art Tillery said:

Good to hear!  Do you shoot classic pard?

Back to the Top!  Come on all you classics, come join the fun!

All of my centerfire guns, CAS or otherwise are in 35 cal and that's what I'm set up to reload.  I have a couple 36 and 44 cap and ball guns.  I got into firearms at the end of the Obummer administration and decided I needed a simplified logistics plan for my shooting needs.   38 special for recreation, .357 magnum for carry, .357 magnum and 350 Legend for hunting and the exercise of my second amendment.  I cast my own bullets so I have a bunch of molds in 35 cal.  until I'm out of debt I don't see adding anything that starts with .4 as the buy in bar is rather high without converting my .357's into .45's which doesn't jive with my logistics groove.  So it'll be frontiersman for me for the time being, maybe duelist if I don't want to get my long guns dirty.  As far as costuming goes, I think all my equipment is B-Western legal except for the leather and costume, both of which barely qualify as either at the moment.  

23 hours ago, El CupAJoe said:

All of my centerfire guns, CAS or otherwise are in 35 cal and that's what I'm set up to reload.  I have a couple 36 and 44 cap and ball guns.  I got into firearms at the end of the Obummer administration and decided I needed a simplified logistics plan for my shooting needs.   38 special for recreation, .357 magnum for carry, .357 magnum and 350 Legend for hunting and the exercise of my second amendment.  I cast my own bullets so I have a bunch of molds in 35 cal.  until I'm out of debt I don't see adding anything that starts with .4 as the buy in bar is rather high without converting my .357's into .45's which doesn't jive with my logistics groove.  So it'll be frontiersman for me for the time being, maybe duelist if I don't want to get my long guns dirty.  As far as costuming goes, I think all my equipment is B-Western legal except for the leather and costume, both of which barely qualify as either at the moment.  

Sounds like you got the gear to at least play.  Look forward to you joining us 

My Henry made it.Haven't picked it up yet .Gotta wait.Always get delayed.Gonna have to smooth it up a little bit.

Anybody know if there are spring available for the Henry Henry?

Largo

I need to learn how to post picks.Im not very PUTER Literate.

Largo

When you go to post a reply at the bottom of the box you are typing in it is shows a paperclip and the words "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..."

So, from wherever you have the photos just drag and drop them into your post and they will be there for everyone to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Those buckles are awesome!

EOT had the following Classics shoot:

Classic Cowboy - 12

Classic Cowgirl - 5

Senior CCB - 7

Silver Senior CCB - 8

Total Classics - 32 Competing 

12 hours ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

Those buckles are awesome!

EOT had the following Classics shoot:

Classic Cowboy - 12

Classic Cowgirl - 5

Senior CCB - 7

Silver Senior CCB - 8

Total Classics - 32 Competing 

Thanks pard!

Currently signed up

SCC - 6

CC - 9

Got more awards coming for the Showdown! We will now have conchos for 3rd - 5th place for CLASSIC AND SENIOR CLASSIC. Also for this year, we will have a CLASSIC COWGIRL BUCKLE for the first time! Ladies we could always use more Classic COWGIRLS... So please sign up!

http://www.butterfieldgulch.com/matchinfo.html

FINALLY getting my app sent.

Probably shoot my Henry. Probably with BP. Probably with a smile on my face. :D

I just hope gas prices don't go out of site.I got 750 miles each way.May have to stat a Go-Fund- Me page.

Largo

11 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

FINALLY getting my app sent.

Probably shoot my Henry. Probably with BP. Probably with a smile on my face. :D

Glad your coming!

5 hours ago, largo casey #19191 said:

I just hope gas prices don't go out of site.I got 750 miles each way.May have to stat a Go-Fund- Me page.

Largo

I hope you make it buddy!  Going to be a good time!  Get the page started! :lol:

I was making out my calendar of shoots and I realized something. Since May starts on a Sunday, I won't miss any of my local monthly shoots attending the CCB Showdown!!

Outstanding buckles Major! I’m looking forward to this one for sure!

Archived