SASS Wire Forum

CLASSIC COWBOY SHOWDOWN 2022

Major Art Tillery

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting the RV ready.Going to head outa here on Tuesday.

Largo

Hows the weather lookin there.I se where Tornado's have hit in Kansas.

Largo

4 hours ago, largo casey #19191 said:

Hows the weather lookin there.I se where Tornado's have hit in Kansas.

Largo

Yeah. Had a few go through this past week.   A couple chances of thunderstorms this week.  But looks like 70-80 degrees the days of the match with clear skies.

Well so far.

M.A.T.

4 hours ago, largo casey #19191 said:

Sounds good.Headed your way Tuesday.

Largo

Drive safe, we shall see you at Butterfield Gulch!

This was a great shoot,Dawg and the boys did a heck of a good job and Major had the CC match running like a clock, great job guys ! This was my first CC match and I had a great time though I felt like I was shooting in slow motion I did pretty well, got to meet some new friends and can’t wait to do it all over again!

Silver Creek is right, it was a great shoot. Dawg worked his butt off. Major also did a fine job with the classic challenge. Looking forward to next year already.

Jax T

Thank you who all took on the Classic Cowboy/Cowgirl Showdown 2022.  We ended up with 26 Classics.  I look forward to next year, and hope to see many of you join in the Showdown for 2023.

Classic Cowboy 

received_685047785934078.thumb.jpeg.ddcf634bf8a6da59bbfcc07577217917.jpeg

Senior Classic

received_1597960380584959.thumb.jpeg.76c2a76d6d549e88737dc83f1c0b3115.jpeg

Classic Cowgirl

received_320304740175199.thumb.jpeg.62314e53fd1638facccc7b6637568571.jpeg

Top 1860 Henry Shooter and Classic Cowboy Swagger Recipient

received_5048910751865963.thumb.jpeg.51c26333ba6e1dfac7a153f7f1d168e2.jpeg

Got more results today via email

This one is the detailed results

Kansas 2022 DetailedMatchResultsByTime.pdf

This one is by category

Kansas 2022 MatchResultsByCatTime.pdf

23 hours ago, Jax T said:

Silver Creek is right, it was a great shoot. Dawg worked his butt off. Major also did a fine job with the classic challenge. Looking forward to next year already.

Jax T

Thanks Jax T.... Looking forward to bringing it down your way.

17 hours ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

Is there a photo of the Elder Statesman Classic Cowboys Awards group?

Well looks like that slipped through, dang it...  I have to start writing things down.   Bulldog is going to get a picture of the three of the for me.

10 hours ago, High Plains Hud SASS#64232 said:

P.S. I showed Lefty my super duper secret weapon! Don't help me out a whole lot. But ya better watch out next time he decides to shoot classic cowboy:)

Yeah now he will whip us even worse.   :lol:

He is a great young man, and I look forward to him joining us again shooting classic.

Well I made it home.Thanks all for a great match.

I am really sore from the windy drive home.That was a battle.

Thanks Again:) Largo

Thanks to Major and Crew! Both Tracy and I had a blast, and she appreciated everyone's kindness and those that partook or her wares at her first attempt at vending at a cowboy shoot. I have a canopy frame to fix after the wind, but she is looking forward to doing it again thanks to you guys

1 hour ago, largo casey #19191 said:

Well I made it home. Thanks all for a great match.

I am really sore from the windy drive home. That was a battle.

Thanks Again:) Largo

Hey Largo

Glad you made it home OK.  I missed getting to see your Henry Carbine, would you be so kind as to post some photos of it on this thread?

Thanks

Scout

Scout.I will see what I can do.I have never posted pictures.I will see what I can do.I am starting to get the Henry Hop down .Its a lot of fun.

Largo

2 hours ago, largo casey #19191 said:

Scout. I will see what I can do. I have never posted pictures. I will see what I can do. I am starting to get the Henry Hop down. It's a lot of fun.

Largo

When you go to post in the tread there is a paper clip at the bottom and next to it says drag files here or choose files.  If you click on choose files it will allow you to go find the photos, you have saved in your device.

3 hours ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

Hey Largo

Glad you made it home OK.  I missed getting to see your Henry Carbine, would you be so kind as to post some photos of it on this thread?

Thanks

Scout

Glad your home safe Largo! Scout, I got to see his Henry Carbine, beautiful rifle, now I want one!!

Archived