SASS Wire Forum

Nick Asadi, Tombstone Leather Co., San Diego

Sea Soldier

Does anyone know whether Nick Asadi, Tombstone Leather Co., San Diego, is still in business?  He has made CAS leather gear for me (and many others) for several years.  I last saw him in late March 2020.  He is no longer at his former place of business at 7868 Silverton Ave Suite #E, San Diego 92126.  If you know where/how he can be reached. please let me know.  Thanks.

On 7/24/2021 at 5:59 AM, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Believe he is dealing with family issues back in Iran.

His leather work was the best. 

Still using gear he made me over 15 years ago.

OLG 

Seeing the mess in Iran, I do seriously wish Nick and his family well.  He is a fine gentleman and a superb leather worker, IMO. 

31 minutes ago, Mad Dane, SASS#5536 said:

Paid him $400 a year and a half ago-never got a thing, including any further communication.

Please reference OLG's post.

Sometimes life can really throw a curveball at you and believe it or not, ALL things take a backseat. You can understandably get upset...have all the right to be. But please do not let that extend into the person's integrity. Not say you are doing this, but it'll happen.

Phantom

58 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

Please reference OLG's post.

Sometimes life can really throw a curveball at you and believe it or not, ALL things take a backseat. You can understandably get upset...have all the right to be. But please do not let that extend into the person's integrity. Not say you are doing this, but it'll happen.

Phantom

I don't know the specific circumstances, but I suspect for Nick to risk leaving everything and returning to Iran, he likely is having to deal with things that the rest of us would dread.  I wish him the best.   

11 hours ago, John Kloehr said:

This is still up:

http://www.knightsleatherproducts.com/index.html

I think that is also Nick, but not certain. The domain was renewed in March for one year, expires 4/2022.

This is the web site I have dealt with. Very polite & helpful gentleman. He must be in dire circumstances.

7 hours ago, Sea Soldier said:

Thanks to all of you who responded to my post.  Let's hope that Nick can address his family issues and return to the USA.

Sea Soldier empty your mail box its full up & know one can send you message's.

Tried to send twice for you.

Archived