SASS Wire Forum

Guns & Noses

My daughter, all through her growing up years (I think she has finally quit) would try to stifle her sneezes. Barely made any sound at all. And every time I saw her do that I told her she should stop, because one day that was going to force her brains to leak out through her ears.

When I sneeze , the dog comes over to see if I'm ok .

Sneezed in a parking lot once and a guy about 75 yds away yelled God bless you .

Took to a sneezing fit around the house ( the fun is gone after number 5 or 6 ) and the phone rings . I answer it , and it's my sister-in-law who lives in the next town over . All she says is ........... God bless you . Look at my wife and see such a big grin on her face .............................................:)

13 hours ago, Cider Creek Shootist said:

When I sneeze , the dog comes over to see if I'm ok .

Sneezed in a parking lot once and a guy about 75 yds away yelled God bless you .

Took to a sneezing fit around the house ( the fun is gone after number 5 or 6 ) and the phone rings . I answer it , and it's my sister-in-law who lives in the next town over . All she says is ........... God bless you . Look at my wife and see such a big grin on her face .............................................:)

Now THAT's funny!!!

( high 5 your wife for me! I think we'd get along!!)

My partner and I were off duty and heading somewhere in my pickup truck.

She was an excellent partner but everyone has a flaw, and hers was her sneeze.

When she sneezed, she screamed -- I kid thee not -- it was a full-throated scream every time she sneezed, and she got madder'n hell with me when I would lean forward, steer for a moment with my elbows while I covered my ears to keep from being deafened!

Archived