SASS Wire Forum

Show me yours?

All shotgun stage at the Texas Troublemakers. 

The Chris they are referring to is my wife. The third set of targets are swingers with a large target on top and a much smaller target on the bottom. Really love shooting with this club as they know how to have fun.

The little boards with holes are for shooters to pre-stage ammo if they so desire as not everyone has a SG belt that holds the 10 or 12 shells required for some scenarios. My belt holds 12 and I have a few extra in a belt pouch just in case I drop one or two. 

16 minutes ago, Warden Callaway said:

For smoke and flame,  Black Angus McPherson. 

Thanks Warden.  Is it ok for me to "like" a post that features me?  :D

FYI, Warden Calloway is the man responsible for recording and editing all the videos from the Owl Creek Raiders.  Work that is appreciated by everybody.

Angus

58 minutes ago, Black Angus McPherson said:

FYI, Warden Calloway is the man responsible for recording and editing all the videos from the Owl Creek Raiders.  Work that is appreciated by everybody.

Angus

I too really enjoy and appreciate Warden Calloway's videos. Great for showing others what a typical SASS match is all about.

Having fun on the last stage of our Cody Dixon Match today.  Tried out a new BP load in prep for Wartrace in October. Had two extra rounds so decided I wasn't going to bring them home.

On 7/23/2021 at 3:55 PM, Sedalia Dave said:

I too really enjoy and appreciate Warden Calloway's videos. Great for showing others what a typical SASS match is all about.

On 7/23/2021 at 2:55 PM, Black Angus McPherson said:

Thanks Warden.  Is it ok for me to "like" a post that features me?  :D

Angus

Thanks for the kind words. I put a lot of time in on editing the videos.  And burn a lot of brain cells fighting out the software and systems.  By the time I think I've got it, something changes. It typically takes me about an hour of editing for every minute of publish video.

The way I shoot the video is different than typical.  I place cameras out in front facing the shooters and let them run.  Then edit a couple of hours of raw video into 10-15 minutes - showing everyone on the posse. 

Sassparilla Kid a bunch of years ago.  He ain't fast, but he has fun.  ^_^

(It's always the last shot that's best! :lol:)

Archived