SASS Wire Forum

SOLD - pending funds - USFA Rodeos - LongHunter - Consecutive Numbered Pair $2,800.00

Billy T

These USFA Rodeos Revolvers are some of the finest 100% American made Cowboy Action® revolvers on the market today. They have consecutive serial numbers with all standard USFA markings remaining on the gun. They started with the standard factory specifications: USFA Hard Rubber Grips; Cowboy Action Matte Blue™ Finish; .38 Special Caliber; and 5 1/2" Barrel Length.

These revolvers had custom work performed by LongHunter including the following:

1.      Low profile hammer - plain polished.

2.      Rear sights widened from .108 inch to

3.      .140 inch.

4.      Forcing cone cut to 11 degrees.

5.      Comes with a crisp, no creep trigger pull.

6.      Replace factory flat “hand” spring. The frame is drilled and a Ruger style coil spring is installed for reliability.

7.      Factory main spring is replaced with a Lee's Gunslinger flat spring for a smooth, reliable cocking motion while maintaining a quick hammer drop.

8.      Factory flat “trigger/bolt” spring is replaced with a wire spring for added strength.

9.      Relieve Hammer .007" on each side to eliminate drag marks. Then the hammer is plain polished.

Not sure about the price, so best offer. Let me know

Trying to add photos. If interested I can direct send.

Boxes, bags, manuals, original parts included for both pistols.

Not sure of the round count as I bought these secondhand as backups. I personally have put fewer than 20 rounds through each. Basically just a quick range test when they were first purchased by me.

IMG_20210302_084944884.jpg

IMG_20210302_084802531.jpg

IMG_20210723_174921132.jpg

IMG_20210723_174942171.jpg

• Billy T changed the title to FS - USFA Rodeos - LongHunter - Consecutive Numbered Pair $2,800.00

Sorry pards, forgot the price. Not sure if the list price is too high or low. Let me know, thanks. Still trying to add photos.

Condition would be nice as in unfired, low or hi round count?

boxes bags and paperwork included?

Do these have long hunter LH prefix in the serial number or what is the first letter of the serial number?

are the bbl stamped 38 special or do they have the 2 line caliber markings?

these answers will add or detract from the value

Thanks Dutch,

I will add some additional information.

And MB was right 5 1/2". I must have been thinking of some other USFAs I have.

• Billy T changed the title to SOLD - pending funds - USFA Rodeos - LongHunter - Consecutive Numbered Pair $2,800.00

Archived