SASS Wire Forum

Have you visited the new EOT site?

Singin' Sue 71615

2 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Thanks.  You must be even older than me.  

I usually shoot 49er, (but I was actually born in 49.) 

12 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

In the past, for Nationals and EOT you had to be a conventioneer in order to wear your sidearms...so I would take a guess you need to be Conventioneer in order to shoot side match...

But then again, you are first that I've heard ask the question.

I am sure you will get a firm yes or no soon, by someone who is in the know:rolleyes:

So, you sign up for the main match, sign up as a Conventioneer, and then sign up for the side matches?

1 hour ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

So, you sign up for the main match, sign up as a Conventioneer, and then sign up for the side matches?

No. IF you sign up for EITHER the Main Match OR Conventioneer, then you CAN sign up for any of the other activities: side matches, dinner, clinics, camping, etc.

A GUEST is the spouse of a registered competitor. With a guest badge, the GUEST may accompany the competitor into the "Competitors Only" area of the match, up to the firing line. A guest may also attend the banquet dinner.

CONVENTIONEERS and GUESTS are expected to observe the same costuming standards as a competitor.

Again, the information on www.winterrange.com is valid, except for the dates and some prices.

15 hours ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

So...  How much does it cost?   The prices for the various side matches are listed, but not the main match itself.   Do you have to be a "conventioneer" to sign up for side matches?   Does that cost more?

When I looked at the printable entry, I was a little bit shocked by the prices. If my wife and I shoot the main match, wild bunch and warm up, it is over $700. No side matches and no banquet. Shooting a few side matches and going to the dinner could easily approach $1,000, a bit much IMHO. I have shot winter range and don't remember it being THAT  expensive. 

2 hours ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

No sweetie.

Main match entry allows sign up for warm ups and side matches.

Conventioneer may sign up for those...

Guests can just accompany registered shooter, no fire arms but costume appreciated.

Please contact Sunshine Kay at register@endoftrail.org

To be certain;)

1 minute ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

No sweetie.

Main match entry allows sign up for warm ups and side matches.

Conventioneer may sign up for those...

Guests can just accompany registered shooter, no fire arms but costume appreciated.

Please contact Sunshine Kay at register@endoftrail.org

To be certain;)

Ignore...Ratesnake already answered.

Morning!

28 minutes ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

Okay, I get it.

Sorry for being so confused.   :)

Well now that we got that figured out, get on the website and get signed up. Only about 40 spots left!

3 hours ago, Rattlesnake Slim said:

Well now that we got that figured out, get on the website and get signed up. Only about 40 spots left!

Love to.   As soon as I get my work schedule for next year.    The dates for EoT fall right in one of the busiest times of the year for me.   And while the plan to go back to our normal activities and events, nothing official has been said yet, so I don't know what I am doing from September, (when they want everyone back into the office) thru the early part of 2022.   

Fun.  :) or :( ?  I am just not sure yet!

2 hours ago, H. K. Uriah, SASS #74619 said:

Love to.   As soon as I get my work schedule for next year.    The dates for EoT fall right in one of the busiest times of the year for me.   And while the plan to go back to our normal activities and events, nothing official has been said yet, so I don't know what I am doing from September, (when they want everyone back into the office) thru the early part of 2022.   

Fun.  :) or :( ?  I am just not sure yet!

With only 40 spots open go ahead and sign up then if you can't get off cancel and let someone on the wait list take your spot.

Archived