SASS Wire Forum

Have you ever....

Kid Rich

Shot a match and received an award for getting a P? I have, last weekend. I got a P on a stage and this kind older gent brought me a little plastic container of peas. Said I earned it.

:o:P:lol:

kR

PS Thank you Three Foot

6 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

I thought I was going to run out on the Wild Bunch match! Then I only gave out another four or five in the main match. B)

And I sincerely appreciate your kindness and compassion in doing this.  It took the pain of screwing up away.  And, I'm saving them!  I'm sure you'll see them again.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fort Parker had one that said “I peed at the fort” :D

Shenango River Rats give out a brown ribbon "Aw sh*t" award for a match with one miss.

5 hours ago, Boulder Canyon Bob# 32052L said:

Dusty Bunch in Casa Grande gives out Cow Butt "awards" for doing something dumb

Around these parts you got a pin depicting a monkey and a football.

• 2 weeks later...

Stoney Bottom gives out “I did it my way” awards for getting a P at their 3 day shoot. I got one, can’t find it  right now.

Does that mean I get a M and M Blizzard for getting a DQ?

At an Evil Bob match about 5 years ago we gave out a 2 flats of Lesueur peas, 24 cans in all, to everyone to got a P.  For those that don't know, an Evil Bob match is advertised as one where we try and get you to mess up with all sorts of P traps and messing with your muscle memory.  It's meant to be a fun match and is usually well attended. If you shoot clean at an Evil Bob match you've done something most folks have never done.

Kajun

On 7/22/2021 at 11:40 AM, Hoss said:

Fort Parker had one that said “I peed at the fort” :D

I've gotten two of these at Fort Parker (so far) B)

IMG_5797.thumb.jpeg.56839d967a60da0d00adf53a02120690.jpeg

On 8/4/2021 at 8:55 AM, Krazy Kajun said:

At an Evil Bob match about 5 years ago we gave out a 2 flats of Lesueur peas, 24 cans in all, to everyone to got a P.  For those that don't know, an Evil Bob match is advertised as one where we try and get you to mess up with all sorts of P traps and messing with your muscle memory.  It's meant to be a fun match and is usually well attended. If you shoot clean at an Evil Bob match you've done something most folks have never done.

Kajun

I was the proud recipient of one of those cans of peas at that Evil Bob match!

Archived