SASS Wire Forum

OKLAHOMA STATE SHOOT

Scott Wayne

Was out at  @Scott Wayne's place a couple weeks ago.     From talking to him he has a bunch of prizes already lined up for shooters, banquet, and raffles.   Powder, Primers, Bullets, a slicked up 73 Winchester, shot shells and lots more I can't remember,  it was a long list of stuff.     Place looked great, he has his final 3 berms finished and was starting to build coverings for them.  

Link to registration form http://lincolncountycowboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/LCC-OK-State-2021FF.pdf

17 hours ago, Creek County Kid said:

Hey everyone shooter’s list is on up on his website!!! 

Address to his website? Thanks!

5 weeks out for those who know about The Lincoln County Cowboys!  If you plan on going, it helps the match director to go ahead and get those entries in. 

For those that have never been, lets recap

• Good mixture of movement, meaning you'll have to go down range 3-4 stages, RUN on some shuffle on some, and probably one stand and deliver to shoot for that PR
  • Buckles for awards, even if you are out of state and win a category.
  • Covered stages, big enough for the posse AND your equipment.
  • More giveaways/raffles than he should give out, lol...Really though, Scotts got connections somehow.  Components, Guns, Ammo, etc...You know, the good stuff

Also for those who have never been, here is a video from last years match.  Its in 360, so you have a chance to look around at the stage, targets, shooter, your choice!

https://youtu.be/zsbPQFgCgpk

Its really grown since last year.  Scotts sucks at taking pics, the new bays are HUGE!  Hope to see everyone that came out last year as well as alot of new faces!

On 8/9/2021 at 3:25 PM, Flat Top Okie said:

Dillard 

Which one of the two young men in the photo is Creek County Kid and which one is Missouri Lefty? They look so much alike that I can't tell them apart.

Flat Top

Pictures are no good, you have to talk to them...you'll know

S,

Range looks really nice. Enjoyed DD's u-tubes shot there last year. Hope you have a great match. It was certainly on my "bucket list", but friends wedding became priority for the date. Look forward to more pics and videos. 

Hope  to see ya at SW Showdown or on the trail soon. 

bb

Just had my second trip down to shoot with the Lincoln county cowboys yesterday, great folks and  if you like big targets, lots of movement and well designed stages then you need to get that app in for the Oklahoma state shoot! There is not many places where you can stand or sit in the shade while you wait your turn to shoot but you can here! Come check it out, it’s really a great place to shoot!  SCJ

• 2 weeks later...

Archived