SASS Wire Forum

Dukes of Hazard fail

Sedalia Dave

Why do women / girls have to scream? Gawd that’s annoying. 

I looked at that one over and over. Where in the heck did that car come from? I have a feeling a 3 way stop, a cell phone and a pint of whiskey were contributing factors…that and a modicum of dumbassery. 

The rest of the story:

https://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/2021/07/17/car-catapults-off-highway-99-in-yuba-city-crashes-into-road-below/

Apparently heading south on Onstott, missed the curve, flew over Pease and landed on Onstott south of Pease.

image.png.cea8efe12885d1cc23035469f668fdb2.png

9 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Look how long people waited to ck on the folks in the car :(

OLG 

They were to busy filming to YouTube to do anything to help.

spoiled brats 

10 hours ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Look how long people waited to ck on the folks in the car :(

OLG 

1.) He went.   He didn't have to. In about a minute he went. 

2.) Likely he has no training in emergency response.

3.) Listen to his voice,  scared spitless, rattled, barely holding back panic because he knows that if it had happened a few seconds later he and his family would be seriously injured if not dead.

4.) He did "run to the sound of the guns."  He just needed a few seconds to get himself together. 

51 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

They were to busy filming to YouTube to do anything to help.

spoiled brats 

Looks more like a dash cam.  Notice that the framing doesn't change?  And that it was going well before the incident?

But, yeah,  spoiled brats for letting the dash cam run.

I  guess calling emergency isn't doing anything to help.  And you did notice that he did , after about a minute,  gather himself enough to run,  not walk, run to see what he could do. 

What gets me is the callous attitude of some of the comments here referencing TV shows and commercials. 

53 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

1.) He went.   He didn't have to. In about a minute he went. 

2.) Likely he has no training in emergency response.

3.) Listen to his voice,  scared spitless, rattled, barely holding back panic because he knows that if it had happened a few seconds later he and his family would be seriously injured if not dead.

4.) He did "run to the sound of the guns."  He just needed a few seconds to get himself together. 

Looks more like a dash cam.  Notice that the framing doesn't change?  And that it was going well before the incident?

But, yeah,  spoiled brats for letting the dash cam run.

I  guess calling emergency isn't doing anything to help.  And you did notice that he did , after about a minute,  gather himself enough to run,  not walk, run to see what he could do. 

What gets me is the callous attitude of some of the comments here referencing TV shows and commercials. 

They certainly made sure it was uploaded to YouTube. It sure looks to me like the people coming to help are coming from the rear and the side 

20 minutes ago, Henry T Harrison said:

They certainly made sure it was uploaded to YouTube. It sure looks to me like the people coming to help are coming from the rear and the side 

You don't hear him open the door?  You don't hear the ding, ding, ding of the open door warning tone?  You don't hear him close the door?

With a  front facing camera of course it is going to LOOK like he is coming from the side.   

What does their posting to YouTube have to do with the fact that the likely untrained guy who was within seconds of being killed got out of his vehicle and ran into harms way?  

Looks like they post a fair number of videos of their travels.  I guess that makes them bad people. 

I WOULD NOT have ran to that car IMMEDIATELY.   With such an accident, it appears the

car could have been on the verge of Exploding.

I figured the first couple people that approached the car were waiting for the smoke to clear.

..........Widder

Archived