SASS Wire Forum

Wolverine Rangers Range War 2021

Sinola Kid

The 2021 Wolverine Rangers Range War, the SASS Michigan State Championship, will be held on September 3rd-5th, 2021. 

Friday is our side match day.  We will have Cowboy and Wild Bunch mini matches.  (Our Wild Bunch Match Director is the Traditional World Champion, Ethan Callahan).  We will have long range, and plenty of speed side matches, as well as BAMM and a plainsman mini match. 

Saturday we shoot 5 main stages and in the afternoon we have cowboy trap.  

Sunday we shoot another 5 main stages followed by our dinner and awards banquet indoors at Alexander’s banquet facility. 

Registration and more match info and schedule can be found on our website. 

www.wolverinerangers.org

Register prior to August 1st to receive a Free T-Shirt or Shooters Towel.  

If you have any questions, my contact info is on the website as well or PM me here.  

Hope to see you on the range!

27FB55E3-D3CC-4AE1-8971-B23279B3CCD9.png

I registered for this a LOOOONNNNGGG time ago . . . one of my "must attend" events of the year.  I can't say enough good things about this match, folks.  You'll be glad you attended.

3 hours ago, Matthew Duncan said:

On site RV camping.  What amenities are available, application doesn’t state.

We have plenty of Dry camping and provide Porta John’s in the campground area.   Let me know any specific questions you have. 

Campers can arrive as early as noon on Wednesday and can stay through Monday midday as needed. 

On 7/21/2021 at 11:05 AM, Sinola Kid said:

We have plenty of Dry camping and provide Porta John’s in the campground area.   Let me know any specific questions you have. 

Campers can arrive as early as noon on Wednesday and can stay through Monday midday as needed. 

Well…I’m tempted.  Shot there 10-15 years ago.  Had a blast.  Always meant to return…

Wife doesn't like staying in the house at night alone.  BUT on the other hand she's having a hen party that weekend...application to attend will be in today's mail!

On August the 9th Canada will open the border to US citizens that are fully vaccinated. How ever the US has not made any decisions when to open the border to Canadians. That’s why I said to please ask your government to open the border to Canadians.

Lefty

Been a decade since I was on the wire.  
Ruby helped get me reconnected.  

Returning this to the top.  

Looking forward to it.  

BNW

On 7/27/2021 at 11:00 AM, Lefty Dutchman, SASS #41480 said:

On August the 9th Canada will open the border to US citizens that are fully vaccinated. How ever the US has not made any decisions when to open the border to Canadians. That’s why I said to please ask your government to open the border to Canadians.

Lefty

Our south border is open....:ph34r:

On 7/30/2021 at 12:50 PM, Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L said:

Received the word that I am the only person signed up for PRG. C’mon fellas, load them cases up and join the fray!

GG~:FlagAm:

We have at least three now.  Registration is still open.  

On 7/26/2021 at 9:01 AM, Lefty Dutchman, SASS #41480 said:

I am hoping the border will be open, I missed last year for the first time in over twenty years.

So please tell you government to open the border, this is my all-time favorite shoot.

Lefty

I am hearing the border will be opening on August 23rd to allow you to cross.  I have not seen the details or restrictions, but this is a step in the right direction. 

Lots of updated info posted on our website.  www.wolverinerangers.org

ROII class will be held Thursday Sept. 2nd at noon.  

Side match list, round count for main match and all mini matches, Wild Bunch stages, shooters list, category list, vendor information, etc…

We will have an ear plug vendor onsite all weekend.  

Im in….. ill be shooting outlaw if there are enough, if not ill stick with fcgf. How bout it my fellow outlaws, any takers

BTT.  Two days to go.

One more day of work, then the trailer hitched, 4-wheeler and the big gun cart loaded, and heading north on Thursday.  

BNW

Archived