SASS Wire Forum

[SPF] Henry Big Boy Classic | 357 or 38 | TONS of Extras

Sold Pending Funds via USPS MO.

OK, while the Henry Big Boy Classic is technically SASS legal (without the Skinner Peep Sight), I'd call it either a good SASS back-up rifle or a non-SASS hunting rifle. Whatever you choose to call it, she's a sweet, old fashioned, walnut and brass rifle, chambered for both 357 Magnum and 38 Special. Plus, this beauty comes with a TON of extra premium upgrades worth over $500 alone.

This entire package includes the following:
Henry Repeating Arms Co. Big Boy Classic Hunting Rifle | Chambered in .357 Mag + 38 Special
Skinner Express Sights, Black & Gold, Standard Removable Aperture (Installed) — $110 + Shipping
Skinner Dovetail Slot Blank for holding extra sight apertures (Installed) — $21
Skinner Quick Windage Adjust Thumb Screw (Installed) — $8
Skinner Extra Aperture, Fine (Installed) — $11
Skinner Premium Ladder Sight (Factory Sealed, NOT Installed) — $159 + Shipping
Ranger Point Precision Henry Lever Quick Takedown Screw (Installed) — $32 + Shipping
Hell Hound Leather Premium Soft Lever Wrap (Installed) — $26 + Shipping
Custom Leather Suede Butt Stock Ammo Wrap (Factory Sealed, NOT Installed) — $52 + Shipping
Oficial Henry Orange Soft Gun Case — $40 + Shipping
Official Henry Spare Brass Loading Tube (Unused) — $21

The total package on this rifle cost me a little over $1500, and she's only been fired at the range on two separate occasions. Otherwise, she's been a safe queen.

Price is an even $1000 with free shipping and insurance from my FFL to yours. (I'll need a copy of your FFL's paperwork.) PayPal / Venmo / Zelle preferred. Will also accept USPS money order or personal check, but the personal check may take up to 10 days to clear.

Please feel free to ask questions. Happiness guaranteed.

W.B.

HenryBB-1-1000px.jpg

HenryBB-3-1000px.jpg

HenryBB-5-1000px.jpg

HenryBB-6-1000px.jpg

• Wade Butcher changed the title to [WTS] Henry Big Boy Classic | 357 or 38 | TONS of Extras
  • Wade Butcher changed the title to [SPF] Henry Big Boy Classic | 357 or 38 | TONS of Extras

Archived