SASS Wire Forum

Utah Bob Sends His Regards (UPDATED IN ORIGINAL POST)

DocWard

I touched base with UB on Facebook. He said to send his regards. I will leave it to him to give whatever news he is comfortable giving, I don't believe it is my place. I will say that for those with faith, send prayers. For those without, keep him and Carol in your thoughts. As for me, they are in my thoughts and meditations.

UPDATE

Bob said I could pass along. Carol is in hospice. He is doing well as could be expected, which is to say not well at all, but hanging in there. He does expect to be back here eventually. I think it will do him some good once he does make it back.

Praying here

Sending prayers!!

• DocWard changed the title to Utah Bob Sends His Regards (UPDATED IN ORIGINAL POST)

Thanks for the update, Doc.  I had suspected as much when he signed off but wasn't going to say it.  He and Carol have had, it seems, a good life together, and a long one.  But, at some point the paths must diverge.  I pray for an easy passing of Carol and strength and comfort for Bob.

O Almighty God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, we pray to You for Your servant Carol whose sickness is bringing her to the end of her earthly life. You are the God whose only-begotten Son taught us that not even the smallest sparrow can fall without Your knowledge, and that You hold all creation in Your merciful arms. Look upon Your servant Carol and allow this illness to be for the death only of those things which are the result of evil and sin. Let her thoughts be quieted with the peace and confidence of her final deliverance into the fullness of Your love. Keep her soul and body pure, and sanctify them during the timeshe remains among us, that on the last day she may be raised up with all Your saints to live with You in neverending glory. For to You belong praise and worship, to the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, now and ever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Prayers up again for Carol & Bob.

Ellie & Eyesa

So glad he reached out. Prayers on the Way for both.:(

Praying for them here, been through Hospice with all 4 parents.

Archived