SASS Wire Forum

Court ruling on 21 year Olds buying guns

Trigger Mike

I get emails from.political groups that I never joined up for based likely on contributions to certain parties I guess.  

I have gotten several that said the federal appellate court in Virginia ruled the 1968 law forbidding thise under 21 from buying a pistol is unconstitutional.   Have you heard about this?

8 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

I get emails from.political groups that I never joined up for based likely on contributions to certain parties I guess.  

I have gotten several that said the federal appellate court in Virginia ruled the 1968 law forbidding thise under 21 from buying a pistol is unconstitutional.   Have you heard about this?

Yes, I got a couple emails from different gun groups as well.

Next up... alcohol sales. B)

21 minutes ago, Dantankerous said:

Next up... alcohol sales. B)

Probably and since the reasoning is if you are responsible enough to vote, then you can own a gun which means if the democrats get their way and lower the voting age, then someone will make the argument to allow them to get a gun at the same age you can vote.

If you are old enough to lay down your life for this Nation, you are old enough to buy a handgun!

1 hour ago, Trigger Mike said:

So the judges did grant an injunction and 18 year Olds can buy pistols?  

Yes.  However it is almost certainly going to be appealed and until the final decision is made there will be a stay on the initial ruling.

5 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

If you are old enough to lay down your life for this Nation, you are old enough to buy a handgun!

+100000

Plus an 18yr old can buy an AR15 or any rifle and also shotguns but can’t buy a single shot .22 handgun Ridiculous!

Archived