SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy load book??

It would be nice if someone would produce a complete loadbook for cowboy loads?  It would sure be nice to have all the reduced load data for all the pistol long range rifle and shotgun loads in one handy book.  something similar to the caliber specific books available.

loadbooks.png

I imagine there are more than a few folks out there who could report a fair amount of load data from what they've done. 

If I hadn't been so lazy over the years, I would have had a crapload of data using bullets of various weights, shapes, and calibers along with half a dozen or more brands of powder. 

I thought someone published a booklet years ago along those lines for cartridges.

There are multiple threads on this forum for pet loads used for both pistol/rifle and shotgun.  I've scraped quite a bit of the info into multiple unorganized documents, so maybe when I have a bit more time I will compile them into a single document.  There is really a wealth of practical knowledge on this forum if you are willing to put the effort into searching for it.  

For example: 

and;

Archived