SASS Wire Forum

Know a Hatmaker who does custom work ?

T.K.

I have an new old stock Stetson hat, I wanted to get the edge bound  (w/ribbon) and a kettle curl brim added. Does anyone know a hatter who would do this type of work? 

Thanks in advance, Pards

TK

tklein_13@rocketmail.com 

I would look to Dave at D bar J, Las Vegas (or at one of many shoots he makes) and/or Mike's Custom Hatters, Longview, TX

Also in Billings, Montana Law Dog hat company.....fabulous gentleman and a big time supporter of or SASS matches!!

Randy

Hatman Jack's in Wichita, KS.

8 hours ago, Boulder Canyon Bob# 32052L said:

I've got a couple of Colorado Mtn Hat co hats and really like them and the service.

http://www.cmhats.com/gallery

I bought a custom made hat there on my way from Iowa to New Mexico a couple years ago.  Great experience.

Thanks everybody for the info!

I can ALWAYS count on my Pards and Pardettes to help me out with the experience and info needed to solve any dilemma I'm facing !!

Thanks Again.

God bless America!!

Call CJ Landers at Maverick’s Custom Hats and Restoration.  Not sure DBar J or other custom hat makers will work on used/someone else’s hats. CJ does outstanding work! He’s a college kid.  He fixed up my old from a friend brims and trim hat like NEW - even better! Here is his phone number +1 (304) 550-3346

Tell him Scarlett said hi!

Hugs!

Archived