SASS Wire Forum

It's Just Vanilla

Subdeacon Joe

yes - we are so decadent , we do take a lot for granted that others consider an extravagance , one of the perks of living in a free country ...most of it anyway 

8 minutes ago, watab kid said:

yes - we are so decadent , we do take a lot for granted that others consider an extravagance , one of the perks of living in a free country ...most of it anyway 

Things like potable water, fresh produce all year.

1 minute ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I always got a kick out of demonstrators and others referring to "white" as vanillas.  Almost all of the vanilla I've ever seen is a medium-dark brown.

Likely the only thing they know about vanilla is ice cream.  And that is my go to ice cream.   Great by itself and lends itself to flavorings, from fresh fruit,  to jellies and jams, to Tang, to chocolate drink mix.  Or put a scoop into your coffee.

5 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Like pizza, you can add almost anything to it and it will be good.

Garlic white sauce,  well drained saeurkraut,  and sliced bratwurst.    Good stuff. 

Or, from Papa Murphy's , thin crust with white sauce,  spinach,  green onions,  feta cheese,  no topping cheese.   Sort of an homage to spanakopita. 

23 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Garlic white sauce,  well drained saeurkraut,  and sliced bratwurst.    Good stuff. 

On vanilla ice cream???:blink:

Yes, I realized after a couple of seconds you were talking about pizza.

But we had been talking about vanilla, and you had just got through saying that anything goes good on vanilla ice cream.

On 7/14/2021 at 11:56 PM, Subdeacon Joe said:

Things like potable water, fresh produce all year.

Flush toilets, hot/cold running water and a roof that doesn't leak......

Archived