SASS Wire Forum

Introducing, "Grahambino!"

Lawdog Dago Dom

SASS star #111271 now belongs to our 12 year old grandson, Graham, who chose his school nickname for his alias. We are closer to the grandkids in Missouri and that has been very nice. Graham has Type 1 diabetes, and that can be a challenge with things other kids get to do. It's sad when you hear a kid rattle off a list of things he can't do. Shortcake and I decided to let him try our cowboy guns, and he has done very well in practice. Probably not close to a clean match just yet, but he has really good muzzle discipline so a 170 violation looks pretty remote.

Anyway, we know the cowboy community is very supportive to new folks, and felt this would be a good morale boost for him. Something he can do on his own (kinda) and get a good feeling of self confidence. 

Hope to see ya at a match soon!

(don't click on the arrow, it's just a screen shot of a video)

Grahambino.jpg

Welcome to the game Grahambino!  You are very fortunate to have family that is supportive, keep practicing and maybe one day I will get the pleasure of shooting a match with you.

Best of luck Pard!

Welcome Grahambino!

2 hours ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

(don't click on the arrow, it's just a screen shot of a video)

Grahambino.jpg

NOW ya tell me, after I done clicked on the darn thing!

18 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

That is a great name..... Grahambino.

Lots of great shooters come from your part of the country.

WELCOME to SASS and CAS.

..........Widder

I wonder if'n ole Tennessee Williams has a son that he can get into SASS.  He could be NannerSplitto! :D

Kajun

20 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

I wonder if'n ole Tennessee Williams has a son that he can get into SASS.  He could be NannerSplitto! :D

Kajun

Krazy,   I wish you hadn't brought that up.

Ole TN has a couple young'uns out there but he don't want his wife to know about em.

:lol:

..........Widder

Archived