SASS Wire Forum

Large pistol primers SCAM

Tennessee Trapper Tom

Ammo and Barrel Depot. Online has most primers. I was just able to order 5000 large pistol primers

UPDATE: I have NOT paid and won’t. 

beware. This a scam site.  

Glad you did fall for the ol good to be true find.   You have to watch carefully.   There are multiple scammers who have popped up during the ammo shortage, and plenty a pard’ has been scammed. They pop up and have pictures of pallets of ammo, primers, etc, but a google image search shows they are stock images from someone else’s site,  

Stick with the reputable ones and watch several times a day on Ammoseek.com.   They also rate the vendors.   

If they are a cash type payment site and don't accept major credit cards, it is more than likely as scam site. If they're prices on primers/powder/etc are at pre-shortage prices, they are most likely a scam. 

Don't fall for low priced, no limit/all you can buy, cash only scammers.

Look up their physical address on Google Earth or the like. Does it show a place of business with signage? I've looked up the scam site listed, it was just a beat up metal warehouse (for rent also) in a ratty industrial park. I've seen others that was just a vacant lots.

Be vigilant folks, scammers prey on shortages and people wanting to save money (unrealistic low prices).

Archived