SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Action Shooting - Austrian style?

Warden Callaway

2 hours ago, Cypress Sam, SASS #10915 said:

The rifle and pistols being shot in the video are Umarex BB or pellet guns powered by a CO2 cylinder in the butt (two COcylinders in the rifle).  The pistols are licensed by Colt and are pretty much an accurate replica.  The rifle is listed as a copy of the Winchester 94 and uses the same cartridges as the pistol.  The cartridges hold one BB or pellet where the primer would go in a live round.  Both pistols and rifle function just like a real gun.  They are available from Cabelas and other retailers for about $130 each for he pistols and about $220 for the rifle.

I have a pair of the pistols and the rifle that I use to practice in my garage.  Lot of fun anc very inexpensive to shoot.

I didn't know they made a rifle.

Curse you! :P

5 hours ago, Cypress Sam, SASS #10915 said:

The rifle and pistols being shot in the video are Umarex BB or pellet guns powered by a CO2 cylinder in the butt (two COcylinders in the rifle).  The pistols are licensed by Colt and are pretty much an accurate replica.  The rifle is listed as a copy of the Winchester 94 and uses the same cartridges as the pistol.  The cartridges hold one BB or pellet where the primer would go in a live round.  Both pistols and rifle function just like a real gun.  They are available from Cabelas and other retailers for about $130 each for he pistols and about $220 for the rifle.

I have a pair of the pistols and the rifle that I use to practice in my garage.  Lot of fun anc very inexpensive to shoot.

MidwayUSA lists them - out of stock.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1019725016

Archived