SASS Wire Forum

EOT 2022 Registration?

Howdy, all. Does anybody know whether or not the registration for EOT 2022 is open yet, and if so, where one can find the form?

Thanks!

I do...

The website for EOT 2022 will be found at:

endoftrail.org

The website is not live at this time. Endoftrail.org is scheduled to go live on July 16th @ 1600 MST.

Applications will be on the site .

Sarival Slim

It’s not a hard number but...and the answer is above my pay grade...but it would be somewhere north of 720 shooters. :)

Is it a paper form or online form?

22 minutes ago, Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118 said:

There will be both an on-line form as well as a downloadable printable paper form to use.

TB

And online payment by credit card! This new website is well worth waiting for.

Most of the delay in the launch of the new website is due to getting the applications and online payment portal finalized. Consequently, it may take some additional time to migrate much of the other information from the old Winter Range site to the new one. If you need information on subjects such as: camping, RV rentals, lodging, handicap cart rules, etc., you can still access this info on www.winterrange.com . You can also find side match, long range, and costume contest rules as well as prior year's stages and results. 

Take a minute to look at the VOLUNTEER tab too. Our match needs approximately 50 Arizona Territorial Rangers and at least 120 side match volunteers to bring you your best End of Trail experience. Please consider becoming an important part of our first-ever World Championship event.

Got to wait until 1600 MST.   That will be in 46 minutes from now.

You, good sir, are on MDT now.

good luck, GJ

I live in Tucson and my watch, phone and PC all say it is 4:17 right now.

But no portal

Ok, I just used it to sign up.  :D

Here's the secret:

When you get a password screen, leave password blank and hit the Submit button.  You will get one at first entry to endoftrail.org.  And another a screen or two later.  Leave both passwords empty and keep on hitting submit.

Should let you sign up.

Good luck, GJ

If you still see a password screen, you probably visited when it wasn't live and need to refresh your cache. 

Archived