SASS Wire Forum

.22 ammo

For those of us that shoot .22's I just found (new to me anyways) that you can order .22 ammo directly from CCI. I just ordered 10 boxes of CCI .22 LR std velocity for $4.99 a box. That's not cheap I know, but it is available. 

If CCI (or any other manufacturer), is selling direct, it usually means that they are shipping to the distribution channel...it's pretty much the kiss of death to piss off your Channel.

That means that if they have it in stock, it'll be showing up REAL soon at your local dealer. If you're talking about CCI 0035, then the price should be under $4 / 50 rnds.

Phantom

1 hour ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

If CCI (or any other manufacturer), is selling direct, it usually means that they are shipping to the distribution channel...it's pretty much the kiss of death to piss off your Channel.

That means that if they have it in stock, it'll be showing up REAL soon at your local dealer. If you're talking about CCI 0035, then the price should be under $4 / 50 rnds.

Phantom

I agree.

Before the most recent shortage, CCI's were everywhere...... and reasonably priced.

I think I'll wait till dealers can sell it for under $4...... and possibly a case with an average 50 round box

under $3.

..........Widder

I was looking up the "NEW" Federal Punch line of defense ammo.  Seems Federal has reinvented to old CCI Stinger.     They were advertising direct ship from them also.      GW

Bought nine pounds of rifle powders direct off Hodgden also. Took a week. Was more expensive than normal but a heck of a lot cheaper than other places. 

Archived