SASS Wire Forum

2022 E.O.T. Warm Up Match - Tombstone, Az - Wild Bunch and CAS

Too Tall Bob

Matches start at 9 a.m. on all 3 days -

Friday Wild Bunch safety mtg at 8:30 a.m., Cowboy safety mtg at 8:15 a.m. on Saturday!

I know it's way out there but people want to be able to plan in advance!  We are announcing 3 days of shooting just before E.O.T. at the Tombstone Livery - at Tombstone, Az.  Feb. 25, 2022 will be a 6 stage Wild Bunch match hosted by the Old Pueblo Shootist Assn.  Feb. 26 and 27, 2022 will be (2) - 1 day/6 stage Cowboy Action matches.  shoot 1, shoot 2 or shoot all 3 days.  It's a great way to get warmed up for the big match!  Attached is a flyer with the particulars!

EOT warm up jpg.jpg

EOT warm up info jpg.jpg

12 minutes ago, Too Tall Bob said:

I know it's way out there but people want to be able to plan in advance!  We are announcing 3 days of shooting just before E.O.T. at the Tombstone Livery - at Tombstone, Az.  Feb. 25, 2022 will be a 6 stage Wild Bunch match hosted by the Old Pueblo Shootist Assn.  Feb. 26 and 27, 2022 will be (2) - 1 day/6 stage Cowboy Action matches.  shoot 1, shoot 2 or shoot all 3 days.  It's a great way to get warmed up for the big match!  Attached is a flyer with the particulars!

EOT warm up.pdfUnavailable EOT WARM UP 2022.pdfUnavailable

Thanks for the info.  However your attachments are not available.  Please try again.

Excellent news Bob.  Been waiting to see that The Warm Up at Livery is official.  

One of the pleasures Sassy and I look forward to on our way to Winter Range (now EOT) is a few days in Tombstone enjoying the town (maybe Big Nose Kate's a little to much) and all the hospitality & shooting at Livery.  We already have spoken for accommodations in Tombstone and near Ben Avery. 

Excitement builds early.  Appreciate the post.... and all your, Sassy Dancer, and others to seeing this match gets scheduled.  Entries will be sent soon as EOT entries can be made.

Spread the word pard!  We’re going to have some real fun!

4 minutes ago, Too Tall Bob said:

Spread the word pard!  We’re going to have some real fun!

No doubt.

The word is spreading...........

On 7/13/2021 at 10:16 AM, Parson Remington said:

Just put K-Lyn's and mine in the mail.

E mailed the "we're coming" , $$ and entry should get in mail first of next week.  Look forward to the fun downtown and at the Livery

• Too Tall Bob changed the title to 2022 E.O.T. Warm Up Match - Tombstone, Az - Wild Bunch and CAS
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's fill this match up.  Great place to shoot and way to much fun in town after match.  Wear you shooting duds and tourist get so excited.

21 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Let's fill this match up.  Great place to shoot and way to much fun in town after match.  Wear you shooting duds and tourist get so excited.

If I can go, I'll have to use my Buntline and my S&W American, even though they are two different calibers.  I wanted the (reproduction) American in .44 Special to match my Buntline, which is one of the calibers listed on Cimarron's website, but I have only ever seen anyone carrying them in .45 Colt, so that's what I got.  The determinant will be what my work schedule will be for next year, which, by the time I know, the match will prolly be full.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to download the application form posted above. I checked the Bordertown website but didn't find anything there. Being able to attend this match would be a dream come true.

btt

• 2 weeks later...

btt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bordertown is over.  Congratulations to the winners, and all who got to be there.

Now, time to get your entry in to 2022 EOT Warm-up at the Livery.

Let’s fill this match up!  A chance to be totally warmed up just before you head to Phoenix!!!

wish I was still in the USA :wacko:

Archived