SASS Wire Forum

SOLD - Uberti 73', 44-40 Saddle Ring Carbine

Uberti 73' Saddle Ring Carbine chambered for 44-40. Serial number indicates it was made in the early 80's. Does not look to have been shot very much but it does have the usual gun cart scuffs and there is a very small nick on the forearm that you can see in the photos. Overall, it is a nice looking gun and in excellent condition.

This carbine has:

• Long Hunter Short Stroke

• Shotgun Boogie Aluminum Carrier

• Shotgun Boogie Stainless Follower and Magazine Spring

• Shotgun Boogie Safety Bar Spring

• Shotgun Boogie Carrier Arm Springs/Torx Head Screws

• Lever Lock Delete

• Kirkpatrick Leather Butt Cover

• Kirkpatrick Leather Lever Wrap.

The action has been slicked up and is exceptionally smooth, fast, and reliable. I have put 350/400 rounds through it and it is ready for our game.

Backstory: I bid on two 44-40 Carbines on Gunbroker hoping to end up with one. Well, I ended up with both and can only afford to keep one. You will be happy with this Carbine. It is perfect for CAS and Wild Bunch! Asking $1,500 plus $45 for shipping. Discreet PayPal Friends and Family, Check, or USPS Money Order. Check will need to clear before I can ship. This must ship to an FFL holder.

Thank you for looking!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

• Ace Holliday changed the title to FS Uberti 73', 44-40 Saddle Ring Carbine
44 minutes ago, Rube Burrows said:

You're in California, right? 

Correct

Would you post a picture with the lever fully opened? Thank you.

15 minutes ago, Yul Lose said:

Would you post a picture with the lever fully opened? Thank you.

Here ya go Yul.

IMG_2282.jpg

18 hours ago, Ace Holliday said:

Correct

Just making sure. Here in Louisiana we have a lot of cajun stuff and I seen the cajon on under your name. Didn't know if you might be local to here. 

33 minutes ago, Rube Burrows said:

Just making sure. Here in Louisiana we have a lot of cajun stuff and I seen the cajon on under your name. Didn't know if you might be local to here. 

No worries. That is pronouced "Ka-hone". It is Spanish for a narrow gorge or box canyon. Have a great day!

2 hours ago, Ace Holliday said:

No worries. That is pronouced "Ka-hone". It is Spanish for a narrow gorge or box canyon. Have a great day!

Learn something new everyday. Thanks. Good luck with the sale. If it was 45 Colt I would prob. be all over it. 

• Ace Holliday changed the title to SOLD Pending Funds - Uberti 73', 44-40 Saddle Ring Carbine
  • Ace Holliday changed the title to SOLD - Uberti 73', 44-40 Saddle Ring Carbine

Archived