SASS Wire Forum

Nebraska State Championship

StirrupTrouble

On behalf of the Platte Valley Gunslingers, I wanted to say how much we appreciated all of you that came out for this year's state championship and black powder championship. We really appreciate all of you hanging in there through the bad storms, and thank you for hanging in there while we reset up the range Saturday morning so we could shoot. Luckily we were still able to get started on time. We really appreciate all of your support, and are already working on planning the 2022 shoot to make it even better with new props, new scenarios and engagements, as well as other things

I was completely spent by the end of the matches, both physically and emotionally, but it meant a lot to see all the smiles on the range, and it was quite the surprise to see that we had 16 states represented at our little championship, including both coasts.

I also have to give a shout out to the folks at Mernickle Holsters. Despite our match not being the biggest, they still jumped on the chance to vend for us as the match sponsor and spent the weekend spreading smiles even when Mother Nature decided to take out their vendor station twice, never ceasing to grin.

We look forward to hosting many of you in 2022 when the theme will be "Nebraska Statehood." We are still finalizing the dates

My wife is still beaming from her category win in the main match and being the top lady black powder shooter.  She also had her best stage time ever before on one stage.

12 minutes ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

My wife is still beaming from her category win in the main match and being the top lady black powder shooter.  She also had her best stage time ever before on one stage.

That makes my weekend! The grins are what it is all about

3 hours ago, StirrupTrouble said:

On behalf of the Platte Valley Gunslingers, I wanted to say how much we appreciated all of you that came out for this year's state championship and black powder championship. We really appreciate all of you hanging in there through the bad storms, and thank you for hanging in there while we reset up the range Saturday morning so we could shoot. Luckily we were still able to get started on time. We really appreciate all of your support, and are already working on planning the 2022 shoot to make it even better with new props, new scenarios and engagements, as well as other things

I was completely spent by the end of the matches, both physically and emotionally, but it meant a lot to see all the smiles on the range, and it was quite the surprise to see that we had 16 states represented at our little championship, including both coasts.

I also have to give a shout out to the folks at Mernickle Holsters. Despite our match not being the biggest, they still jumped on the chance to vend for us as the match sponsor and spent the weekend spreading smiles even when Mother Nature decided to take out their vendor station twice, never ceasing to grin.

We look forward to hosting many of you in 2022 when the theme will be "Nebraska Statehood." We are still finalizing the dates

The Wolfpack at Mernickle are the best!!! Love those folks!!

I also heard you SIR, are a big reason everything started on time!!! Well done!

11 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

The Wolfpack at Mernickle are the best!!! Love those folks!!

I also heard you SIR, are a big reason everything started on time!!! Well done!

Thank you my friend. Just did what I had to do to take care of my guests and cowboy family, but I will admit it will take me a while to recover

20 hours ago, Edward R S Canby, SASS#59971 said:

Congrats Doc Barium!!!

4 hours ago, PALADIN PETE 19585 said:

When are the scores going to be posted to your web site

inquiring fans want to know

Still cleaning and tearing down range today. I hope to hope them live (and a link on the FB club page) sometime tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Archived