SASS Wire Forum

MN state champion. Gunslinger Grace

evil dogooder

On a challenging match grace kept her balance and managed to not only take top female shooter, but top shooter overall.   Great job Gunslinger Grace!

BTT for fame and rewards.   Way to go Grace  !!!!        GW     

I got to shoot with Grace and her folks at the Arkansas State match this year.  I am not suprised by her win in MN, she is a great shooter.  Mom and Dad were fun to be around also. ;)  Congratulations Gunslinger Grace!

1 hour ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

@evil dogooder now that scores have been posted I see that congratulations to you for a well shot match are in order also.

Scout

Thank you.  I definitively wasn't happy with all my misses and shotgun re engagements but I'm honored by the result. 

6 hours ago, evil dogooder said:

Thank you.  I definitively wasn't happy with all my misses and shotgun re engagements but I'm honored by the result. 

Yes we are never happy with those. I also see your kids shot this state championship. That makes where you were able to place even better.

9 minutes ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

Yes we are never happy with those. I also see your kids shot this state championship. That makes where you were able to place even better.

That ment more than where I placed.   It was their first big match. 

Archived