SASS Wire Forum

Bandit Chasing

Subdeacon Joe

I had a TA like that one in Arrest Me Red.  I bought it used.  Owned it for 9 months.  Couldn't wait to get rid of it.   I will say it sure was fast..............when it was running.

It looks to me like he has that shotgun aimed at the number five beneath the crossbar.

If he don't kill him, he means to make sure he won't produce any more little bandits?

22 minutes ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

There should be a SASS category. Maybe Baptist model A

Wouldn't work - all the footwork on the throttle, brake, and clutch might lead to dancing.  :D

2 hours ago, Calamity Kris said:

I had a TA like that one in Arrest Me Red.  I bought it used.  Owned it for 9 months.  Couldn't wait to get rid of it.   I will say it sure was fast..............when it was running.

Yup. Wasn’t any better when it was new. Classic Detroit iron of that era. It’s one of the reasons Japanese imports became so popular. 

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Wouldn't work - all the footwork on the throttle, brake, and clutch might lead to dancing.  :D

The target is too far away by todays CAS standards also.

6 hours ago, Calamity Kris said:

Never had a TA but I did have a Formula 400 that was one of the best cars I ever owned.  Got rid of it when the fuel costs, insurance costs, and ticket costs were about twice the monthly payment on the car.

Archived