SASS Wire Forum

SASS Colorado State Championship-8th Annual Return of the Buffalo to the Plains

Sixty-Nine Cent Wizard

- On September 10th-13th, 2021 the Briggsdale County Shootists proudly announce the SASS Colorado Action Shooting  Championship at the 8th Annual Return of the Buffalo to the Plains and Wild West Show.  

- The fun starts on Friday with registration, RO1/RO2 classes.  Side matches consist of the normal speed matches, the unique Medusa quest for the 2021  male and female bragging rights, Annie Oakley, .22 Buffalo Arcade and lastly for our long range shooters a 600 yard long range.  

- Saturday begins with  a fast and close six stage main match followed by the mysterious and popular Street Fight.

- Sunday brings Cowboy Church followed by six more main match stages.  An awards ceremony ends the day with all winners receiving Briggsdales unique Buffalo award.  Frequent drawings assure donated prizes are given during the ceremony.  

- Join us, hotels are available in Greeley, Fort Collins, Eaton and Kersey.  Dry camping is available on the range.

-We believe we have put together one great shoot and invite you to experience the fun.  Sea y'all on the range.

Respectfully Submitted,

Wizard

Submitted my vacation request Friday. 

planning to send application this coming Friday (payday)
looking ahead to seeing old friends maybe make some new ones and having a good time. 
Regards 

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Will get my entry in soon. Looking forward to another great shoot 

Folks...This is one Match that should not be missed. Great People, Great Range, Great times had by all.

Any recommendation for motel nearby?

bump

Thanks Phantom

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/9/2021 at 7:22 PM, Sixty-Nine Cent Wizard said:

- On September 10th-13th, 2021 the Briggsdale County Shootists proudly announce the SASS Colorado Action Shooting  Championship at the 8th Annual Return of the Buffalo to the Plains and Wild West Show.  

- The fun starts on Friday with registration, RO1/RO2 classes.  Side matches consist of the normal speed matches, the unique Medusa quest for the 2021  male and female bragging rights, Annie Oakley, .22 Buffalo Arcade and lastly for our long range shooters a 600 yard long range.  

- Saturday begins with  a fast and close six stage main match followed by the mysterious and popular Street Fight.

- Sunday brings Cowboy Church followed by six more main match stages.  An awards ceremony ends the day with all winners receiving Briggsdales unique Buffalo award.  Frequent drawings assure donated prizes are given during the ceremony.  

- Join us, hotels are available in Greeley, Fort Collins, Eaton and Kersey.  Dry camping is available on the range.

-We believe we have put together one great shoot and invite you to experience the fun.  Sea y'all on the range.

Respectfully Submitted,

Wizard

Just a added info item..........keep a eye on our website briggsdalecountyshootists.com.  A schedule of events should be entered shortly.

The entries have been sent!

So Russ T. Spittoon and I will be there!

Our wives (Calamity JoAnne and Sarah Short Shot) cannot make the shoot.

They will be busy in Denver keeping the CO economy moving.

Mustang Gregg

Sadly the Creeker crew will unable to attend.

I have been in COVID Delta quarantine treatment and pretty much bed ridden for the last 20 days - and while I am perhaps feeling somewhat better; at this point my strength is questionable and I dont foresse gaining my strength back sufficiently in time to be a good Posse Member; Timer Operator and asset to my team.

11 hours ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

I have been in COVID Delta quarantine treatment and pretty much bed ridden for the last 20 days - and while I am perhaps feeling somewhat better; at this point my strength is questionable and I dont foresse gaining my strength back sufficiently in time to be a good Posse Member; Timer Operator and asset to my team.

That sucks. We were looking forward to shooting with you and your family.

11 hours ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

May you have a full and complete recovery within a year of purchasing your Southwest tickets so they don't expire.  There are plenty of other decent matches where Southwest flies.  If you can't stand on your feet long, don't feel you are letting your posse down.  Lots of posses have shooters who have been beat down by a medical episode.  Others can run the timer and pick brass.  We all know how hard you work at a match.

12 hours ago, Creeker, SASS #43022 said:

Well that sucks...sorry to hear.

getting things ready to go and can't wait.

Will there be a swap meet/sale on one of the days?

I will have about 200 #'s of 7.5 shot available at $1.50 per # in 20# bags made by a local caster (no reclaimed) if anyone is interested.

Also some BP items and brass such as 38-40, 44-40 and a few 12 gauge brass.

Planning on getting in on friday midday.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

BTT

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Gateway... there usually is some sort of swap meet/garage sell going on in the pavilion even if not an official event. So bring your wares, and Marshall Jack and I  will take two  bags each of your shot. Safe travels...

On 8/19/2021 at 7:48 PM, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

getting things ready to go and can't wait.

Will there be a swap meet/sale on one of the days?

I will have about 200 #'s of 7.5 shot available at $1.50 per # in 20# bags made by a local caster (no reclaimed) if anyone is interested.

Also some BP items and brass such as 38-40, 44-40 and a few 12 gauge brass.

Planning on getting in on friday midday.

Looking forward to seeing you guys.

BTT

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Save a bag of shot for me.

Archived