SASS Wire Forum

Remember River Banks, No One, Two Gun Tuco, Most Wanted, etc....

.......if you ever shot with these guys you know how much fun they are. They haven't shot in a number of years but they

are all signed up for Mason Dixon Stampede.   July 30 - 31 is the date.  $80 includes Saturday night dinner, all side matches

and a chance to win a Second Gen Colt tuned by Cody Conager.   It's a 357 5 1/2 inch beauty.   Near Gettysburg and a lot

of historical places with close cheap hotels.   Match director is World Champion Dutch Coroner so you know the stages

will be great.  What's not to like?

Well said, Jim, however...... the actual  dates for the Stampede are July 30th, 31st and August 1st.!!!!  We are looking forward to welcoming these awesome shooters back along with all the other great folks who have shot with us in the past. It will be a fun match with great stages (5 dedicated to each of the branches of service and 5 to some talented Hollywood stars who not only entertained us but nobly served our great country.... Audie Murphy, James Stewart, James Arness, Lee Marvin and Henry Fonda.)  We have redesigned some of our awards for this year .... you will want to bring home one of these!   We received over 20 applications last week alone.......we've 116 shooters and counting. There is still time to get those applications in.....so, don't wait any longer!!!!  Dutch Coroner and the Mason Dixon Stampede Committee look forward to seeing you soon!

We'll be there (Doc, HVH and myself) and I've been sewing up a storm to get ready for the tremendous support I get for my little sweatshop, Stitches in Time.  

I'll be there.

Archived