SASS Wire Forum

THANK YOU Paradise Pass Regulators!!

Scarlett

In 9 years, I’ve never been away from home “working and shooting” for almost three weeks - it’s actually three weeks today.  End of Trail and the Indiana State Championships were some of the MOST FUN I’ve had shooting! Both matches were GREAT and they were also VERY different from each other.  

CC Top and the Paradise Pass Regulators took on a daunting task with grace and dignity - never getting frustrated with questions and requests… willingness to help unload/load/set up… it was some of the most fun 2 plus weeks I have had in this game!  Wish I lived closer… I’d be a “regular”.

Now, get some Rest!

love and hugs,

Scarlett

The folks at Paradise Pass are fabulous hosts! Helpful and supportive of vendors and shooters alike!

I too would be a regular if I were closer!

YEAH! Scarlett!!  Get some rest!!  We wanna’ see y’all at Black Gold next week!!

On 7/7/2021 at 9:03 AM, Blackwater 53393 said:

The folks at Paradise Pass are fabulous hosts! Helpful and supportive of vendors and shooters alike!

I too would be a regular if I were closer!

YEAH! Scarlett!!  Get some rest!!  We wanna’ see y’all at Black Gold next week!!

You’re sweet! We will miss Black Gold and miss seeing you!  Have fun!  Big hugs!!

Archived