SASS Wire Forum

Any Serious Art Collectors?

Gracos Kid

I wouldn't pay over $10 for a dart board!   The one artist I would have loved to own an original of his work, would have been Charlie Russell.  But he was getting "dead man's" prices while he was still alive, thanks to Nancy's business acumen.  I don't know if I could even afford the prints I bought at his museum in Great Falls back in the late '60's.  No way Hunter Biden could come close! 

I would not give you a plug nickel for a painting of his. It is obvious to anyone, with two brain cells in synch, that he is riding on his daddy's position. Would anything he did even be noticed, if his old man wasn't in the White House??? Simple answer: NO.  Complicated answer: NO.  

If I had that kind of money, to spend on artwork, I would go with something quality...like a Remington, a Rockwell, a Wyeth, a G. Harvey, an Orren Mixer, a David Wright, etc.  

This is very expensive T. Paper !!! :blink:

The mass-murderer John Wayne Gacy used to sell his paintings through the Inmate Trust fund at the prison where he was on Death Row. Several of my fellow officers bought them to resell later. I wouldn't have wanted ANYTHING of his in my home...

Knowledgeable Art Critics??  Nah, just opinionated political hacks me thinks. The curator, on the other hand, may well have sufficient chops to offer professional Opine.  Again, we must also remember the mantra(s) presented by P. T. Barnum. 

4 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Hunter’s art

image.thumb.jpeg.08b0864b55fc909b10616de15fb3f59a.jpeg

image.jpeg.77f153c2af24024796c729ac5f2170ee.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f620f028e8bad94f5e8031845667e23b.jpeg

Amazing! He’s taken kindergarten to a whole new level. 

You just know that he is going to get confused about which orifice to stick the straw in.:o

50 minutes ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

I would pay tens of dollars for those - just for the resale value, of course.

I think they would make great 25 yard targets for my 10/22. :D

Makes sense he'd paint. If Hunter leaves the canvas blank, how will he find his snow white cocaine??????

Archived