SASS Wire Forum

How on wheels.Was a hell of a good time.

oak creek martin

Was a hell of a good time.  Another hell on wheels is in the bag. Just wanted to state that I thought it was a awesome shoot. Phenomenal stages well organized and planned. Assassin and the crew are amazing. Had a Few weather issues but we all know that can’t be controlled. If you didn’t make it you missed out. Only 361 days until the next one can’t wait this is a big shoot that is only going to get bigger. More help is needed to help this grow to its full potential 

11 hours ago, Tortoise said:

Oak Creek Martin summed it up great.  Great work HOW crew!  Is there video of the Death Stage?  I had to leave a bit early..

There might be a Drone video coming out...can't remember.

Phantom

There should be a video by water boy and his flying machine. I’m sure he will let us know when something is available.

As the last time we came up, we had a great time. Enjoyed the stages this year more than before.

Posse 11 was great, both shooters and workers. Thanks to all.

We look forward to making the trip again.

Chief Rick & Angie Get Your Guns

3 hours ago, Chief Rick said:

As the last time we came up, we had a great time. Enjoyed the stages this year more than before.

Posse 11 was great, both shooters and workers. Thanks to all.

We look forward to making the trip again.

Chief Rick & Angie Get Your Guns

Have a safe trip back home. Was not able to shoot HOW this year but looking good for next year.

HoW’s needs to be on your list of matches to attend!   The Border Vigilantes over delivered a fun and ENTERTAINING Match!   Assasin, Belle Drewry, Phantom & the Border Vigilantes know what’s up and how to get it done.   Special thanks to the Roadkill Cafe, they hustled all week and prepared great meals that were very affordable.   See you all in 2022!

Archived