SASS Wire Forum

For Tonight's Viewing Pleasure...

For your viewing pleasure, tonight Svengoolie is presenting She-Wolf of London, a classic from 1946 starring... well, starring a bunch of folk we've probably never heard of nor will remember.  ^_^

Oh - and "Decades" is running their annual Twilight Zone megathon - but not to be outdone, Comet has what looks like every Godzilla movie ever!  :lol:

Just now, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

starring a bunch of folk we've probably never heard of nor will remember

June Lockhart not remembered?
Sara Haden - played Flora in "Shop Around The Corner."
Don Porter - played the Professor in "Gidget."

Lloyd Corrigan - a fair number of 1940's westerns.

Those are some of the names I recognized.  Maybe not leads, but a lot of "OH!   He was in.....!"  Good, solid supporting actors and actresses. 

Yeah, some that are well worth not remembering, but you can say that about almost any movie.  

Thanks, Hardpan.  I was about to look up what is on tonight, you saved me the trouble - a pain in the rear to find it in the guide on the television.

1 hour ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

June Lockhart not remembered?
Sara Haden - played Flora in "Shop Around The Corner."
Don Porter - played the Professor in "Gidget."

Lloyd Corrigan - a fair number of 1940's westerns.

Those are some of the names I recognized.  Maybe not leads, but a lot of "OH!   He was in.....!"  Good, solid supporting actors and actresses. 

Yeah, some that are well worth not remembering, but you can say that about almost any movie.  

Thanks, Hardpan.  I was about to look up what is on tonight, you saved me the trouble - a pain in the rear to find it in the guide on the television.

Well poop ~ I was looking at the cast for the TV series.  :huh:

Ya just made it much better, Joe~!   :lol:

Archived