SASS Wire Forum

All is not lost. Country artist, "Am I the Only One?"

nope - not the only one , proud of my country for all the good and bad in its history - never as bad as the others before , tear down no more statues or desiccate no more memories - the stars and bars were also red. white and blue as were those that lost their lives , honor all from now till eternity , we are americans 

Hell No!!!  He's not the only one, I'm with him lock, stock and barrel. :FlagAm:

Another great one from this patriotic artist. Plays on the speakers in a lot of ports of call for USN/USMC

We were at every performance  of the Prescott Frontier Days Rodeo, this past  6/28 to 7/4.  The level of genuine patriotism recharged me as it always does.   Thousands of like minded Americans singing the National Anthem in perfect harmony to the waving of the flag that the young lady held beside her American Quarter horse.  Nobody was kneeling or being disrespectful, manners were everywhere.  No we are not the only ones who believe in God and Country.  God Bless America and everyone in this country.

Archived