SASS Wire Forum

Mass Arrest for Guns in MA

Having read numerous articles and reports by the various media outlets and organizations, I have seen little or no mention of these people’s race or any political affiliations, other than mention of their “Sovereign Citizen” claims.  That mention has been vague to say the least and ignored in most instances by these professional “journalists”!

It should be noted that this is ACTUALLY the way it SHOULD be for ANYONE involved in such circumstances.

That they are being spared the immediate criminalization that has been projected on others in similar situations  because they are of a different race is what is glaringly apparent and so totally unfair!  

That no other media is pointing this out is even more illustrative of the total bias of those reporting and editing the “news”!

Would that everyone was treated as kindly in the press, or better yet, that all legally qualified citizens were free to travel across the entire nation without the threat of arrest and prosecution for exercising a Constitutionally guaranteed civil right!!

1 hour ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

Having read numerous articles and reports by the various media outlets and organizations, I have seen little or no mention of these people’s race or any political affiliations, other than mention of their “Sovereign Citizen” claims.  That mention has been vague to say the least and ignored in most instances by these professional “journalists”!

It should be noted that this is ACTUALLY the way it SHOULD be for ANYONE involved in such circumstances.

That they are being spared the immediate criminalization that has been projected on others in similar situations  because they are of a different race is what is glaringly apparent and so totally unfair!  

That no other media is pointing this out is even more illustrative of the total bias of those reporting and editing the “news”!

Would that everyone was treated as kindly in the press, or better yet, that all legally qualified citizens were free to travel across the entire nation without the threat of arrest and prosecution for exercising a Constitutionally guaranteed civil right!!

i agree with that last statement 100% they were not threatening anyone at all - just looked scary to those that see things that way , im also in agreement that the bias to race is just as evident in this incident , will be interesting to see it play out to the end should we actually get to see it in print 

They are supposed to appear in court today. Been searching the internet for a bit more information on the incident and background on the group and they seem to be a pretty small group just local to Rhode Island. Interestingly, multiple searches on CNN.com found zero articles on this incident...for a news organizations that is very anti-gun and makes a big deal out of any type of firearm infraction, well...

14 minutes ago, Amigo said:

They are supposed to appear in court today. Been searching the internet for a bit more information on the incident and background on the group and they seem to be a pretty small group just local to Rhode Island. Interestingly, multiple searches on CNN.com found zero articles on this incident...for a news organizations that is very anti-gun and makes a big deal out of any type of firearm infraction, well...

I wouldn’t expect to find much in the news about it unless they can spin it into the police are bad narrative 

18 minutes ago, Amigo said:

Interestingly, multiple searches on CNN.com found zero articles on this incident...for a news organizations that is very anti-gun and makes a big deal out of any type of firearm infraction, well...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/04/us/highway-stand-off-wakefield-massachusetts-charged/index.html

No mention of race, and names of those arrested are not being reported by CNN.

But they were armed members of a militia going to train, and they do not recognize US law.

On 7/3/2021 at 7:03 PM, Phantom Falcon, SASS # 46139 said:

Sgt. Sabre, I'm worried about AZ.  We have turned purple. We've had tons of damnyankees and kalifornicators move here.  I hope they don't try to impose their crappy laws and ideas  in the state and local governments.

PF

What makes you think that AZ is gonna be any different than anywhere in the South?:huh:

Heck, once you get south of Ocala in FL, you ain't in the South any more.  It ought to be considered a new borough of NYC.

The first thing a percentage of them do after establishing residency is run for local office and set about trying to turn wherever they are now into wherever they just left.  They are easy to spot- they are the ones playing the 'Ugly American' stereotype while still in America.  Every 3rd sentence includes, "Back home we....," or, "That's not how we do it in (insert appropriate Northern megaopolis here)."  Many act as if they are missionaries for civilization sent amongst the heathens to spread their version of the gospel.

1 hour ago, John Kloehr said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/04/us/highway-stand-off-wakefield-massachusetts-charged/index.html

No mention of race, and names of those arrested are not being reported by CNN.

But they were armed members of a militia going to train, and they do not recognize US law.

I didn't find that one, John. Maybe because I was searching from the CNN search function....don't know.

Hard to find an article about "Rise of the Moors" if that phrase is not used in the article. The closest it got was "moorish sovereign citizen." But the story is easier to find if you search on "militia sovereign citizen."

Just thinking about how the CNN article left out certain details, as if they want to create a different impression of the event. So I just did a google test. Hmm...

1979706621_ScreenShot2021-07-06at1_29_26PM.thumb.png.a9a00a86a8684d5f442a580221164362.png

I wonder if the media that likes to be so provocative (provoke people) with headlines about "armed insurrectionist"; extremist  and such might be taken aback a bit on this one.

They have a chance to stand back and say "wow" … were stirring the pot and look what we might be getting … 

8 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

What makes you think that AZ is gonna be any different than anywhere in the South?:huh:

Every 3rd sentence includes, "Back home we....," or, "That's not how we do it in (insert appropriate Northern megaopolis here)." 

When they start that s...tuff, I tell them that that's one of the reasons I don't live there. And if it's so much better there, that they should go back.

Wal, shux... it seems they have their own website.  Read all about 'em!  :rolleyes:

http://www.riseofthemoors.org/

Again last night, on the local CBS station, although they DID show footage of some of those arrested, absolutely no mention of their ethnicity or of a “militia” was made!

Archived