SASS Wire Forum

(SOLD)Taylors (Comanchero) deluxe 357cal Codymatic 20in. Barrel. Florida face to face sale

(SOLD)I have a Taylor’s Codymatic 357cal. With a 20in barrel. The Stock has been shortened about an 1 1/2 making it a perfect fit for shorter arm Shooter. Scroll down to the two arrows for a short video the the 73! This is for sale in Florida looking for a face to face sale. I have no interest in shipping. I’m adding some pictures to show the Rifle and the Stock length compared to a uncut Stock. Butter Smooth Action!  I’m Asking $1,400. Thanks for looking No Buk Chuck 24540

6632F542-696A-40AE-BFEA-FC39BF8DD7AE.jpeg

Chuck if u change your mind about shipping  I would like to be first in line to buy and pay for the shipping.  I need a rifle......Have a blessed weekend.  Happy

Nice. I Am in fl. .357 only or .38 also? Thx

Sending pm

Florida is a big state, whereabouts are you? 

Hey Chuck! Good to see your post. Hope all is good and well with you. Good luck with the sale.

Folks, this is a great rifle and worth the travel to purchase it. Chuck is a standup cowboy.

Sun

1 hour ago, Cypress Sun said:

Hey Chuck! Good to see your post. Hope all is good and well with you. Good luck with the sale.

Folks, this is a great rifle and worth the travel to purchase it. Chuck is a standup cowboy.

Sun

Second that.

Surprised it's still here today.

• No Buk Chuck SASS # 24540 changed the title to Taylors (Comanchero) deluxe 357cal Codymatic 20in. Barrel. Florida face to face sale

Stanza Fe River Stan

I’m down near Palm Harbor/ Tarpon Springs area.  To far for me to travel. Maybe Moog is going up? He’s lives not to far. Pm if you have any ideas. Thanks for the reply NBC

No Buk Chuck,

Interested, please see PM.

Caladisi Kid  :)

Yes this a Taylor’s Comanchero 73. I have the original box with the information tags on the end. Thanks for the reply

Regards NBC

Hi thanks for the reply! I have had a few offers if I decide to ship. Happy Appy was the first in line. 
Regards NBC 

Hey Chuck,

Reverend here.   Im in Hobe Sound.  Could you meet up in Okeechobee at OK Coral or some other spot.  Horses get tired across the state and back.   And can you show me whats under the skirt?

Thanks

• No Buk Chuck SASS # 24540 changed the title to (SOLD)Taylors (Comanchero) deluxe 357cal Codymatic 20in. Barrel. Florida face to face sale

Archived