SASS Wire Forum

WTS- Uberti Flat Top 5 1/2" .44-40/44 WCF- Price Drop

Looking to sell this very lightly used, something of a Unicorn, 5 1/2" Uberti Flat Top in 44-40. These are fairly common with 7 1/2" barrels but seldom seen with a 5 1/2" barrel. I bought this revolver as new old stock, and installed a Wolff trigger/bolt spring to perfect the timing of the bolt, which it did and the forcing cone has been cut to 11°.  I've run a couple of boxes of shells through it, and it's been in the safe ever since. It is a 2003 production and therefore utilizes the 4-click hammer, and this one also has the pivoting block safety. It also has the wide target trigger which aids greatly in trigger control and makes shooting, especially deliberate target shooting much easier and the sight picture is worlds better than that of a standard 1873. Fitting of the trigger guard/grip frame to the frame is excellent, showing good workmanship and the finish is 99%.

This would make a great revolver for longer range shooting, e.g. side matches, hunting, etc.

cqsvwDgm.jpg  4hqGUBKm.jpg JnpDPyYm.jpg 

xmrGI5Um.jpg  0C5i1XNm.jpg

j19uGPAm.jpg GK5mZCOm.jpg skF3Kygm.jpg 

hVUhpLEm.jpg WKMJ1fMm.jpg

$600 $575 USPS Priority Mail shipped and insured. 

Your link doesn’t work.

How about some pictures?

• Cholla Hill Tirador changed the title to WTS- Uberti Flat Top 5 1/2" .44-40/44 WCF- Price Drop

Archived