SASS Wire Forum

Tulsa matches, clubs etc?

El CupAJoe

Hey all, haven't been on the wire much last month or so, been extra busy at work and doing summer activities with my kids.  Looking to pick up a match late July or August in Tulsa with my late coworkers son.  Any recommendations on clubs or events that are geared towards newbies?  I did finally get my 1858 timing sorted out and worked up several loads for my rossi. Just need to source some 20 gauge and load up some ammo and fix some stitches on my leather and I think I'll be ready for match #2... so yeah, suggestions appreciated.

And they shoot on Saturdays!  Awesome, thank you!

My friend and I are going to try for the August 14th match right before he starts college. 

• 1 month later...

Well he ended up needing to move into the dorm before the Aug 14th match so he and I met up at my local range and shot the cowboy guns.  He's at Uof AR now where he will be studying to become a history teacher. 

IMG_9710.jpg

IMG_9713.jpg

8 hours ago, El CupAJoe said:

Well he ended up needing to move into the dorm before the Aug 14th match so he and I met up at my local range and shot the cowboy guns.  He's at Uof AR now where he will be studying to become a history teacher. 

IMG_9710.jpg

IMG_9713.jpg

Which campus is he at? We might be able to get him shooting somewhere here.

14 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

Which campus is he at? We might be able to get him shooting somewhere here.

PM Sent

Archived