SASS Wire Forum

Cimmarron 44-40 revolvers Sold pending funds

Here is a pair of Cimarron, Frontier  Model  in 44-40.  Bought these with the idea of changing the caliber I shoot for SASS.  I have decided to just stick with my 38 spl, so these are up for sale.  They have less than 20 rounds fired in each.  They are blued with case colored frames and 4 3/4 barrel.  The springs in these guns are very nice, feel almost as good as my USFA's with a Longhunter tune job.  Both guns printed two inches low, but centered at 15 yds.  with 200 grain bullets and Unique powder.   $995.00 shipped from my FFL to yours.

IM000920.JPG

IM000922.JPG

IM000923.JPG

Op might want to double check the model.  The Frontier is produced by Pietta, its hard to confirm in the pictures provided but the boxes and grips sure look like Uberti.  If they are in fact Uberti the next question everyone will want to know is 3 or 4 click hammers.

Could care less about the clicks.

30 minutes ago, July Smith said:

Op might want to double check the model.  The Frontier is produced by Pietta, its hard to confirm in the pictures provided but the boxes and grips sure look like Uberti.  If they are in fact Uberti the next question everyone will want to know is 3 or 4 click hammers.

5 hours ago, Bulldog Brown said:

Jack: My Model-P's have the firing pins in the hammers.

Thanks Bulldog!

• Jeb Stuart #65654 changed the title to Cimmarron 44-40 revolvers Sold pending funds

Archived