SASS Wire Forum

EOT 2022 @ Ben Avery February 28 - March 6 th - endoftrail.org

Sarival Slim

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the delay in the launch of the new website is due to getting the applications and online payment portal finalized. Consequently, it may take some additional time to migrate much of the other information from the old Winter Range site to the new one. If you need information on subjects such as: camping, RV rentals, lodging, handicap cart rules, etc., you can still access this info on www.winterrange.com . You can also find side match, long range, and costume contest rules as well as prior year's stages and results. 

Take a minute to look at the VOLUNTEER tab too. Our match needs approximately 50 Arizona Territorial Rangers and at least 120 side match volunteers to bring you your best End of Trail experience. Please consider becoming an important part of our first-ever World Championship event.

16 minutes ago, Rattlesnake Slim said:

Most of the delay in the launch of the new website is due to getting the applications and online payment portal finalized. Consequently, it may take some additional time to migrate much of the other information from the old Winter Range site to the new one. If you need information on subjects such as: camping, RV rentals, lodging, handicap cart rules, etc., you can still access this info on www.winterrange.com . You can also find side match, long range, and costume contest rules as well as prior year's stages and results. 

Take a minute to look at the VOLUNTEER tab too. Our match needs approximately 50 Arizona Territorial Rangers and at least 120 side match volunteers to bring you your best End of Trail experience. Please consider becoming an important part of our first-ever World Championship event.

Yes, yes, yes....THIS!

22 minutes ago, Rattlesnake Slim said:

is there going to be dry camping in the parking lot as in past and will there be waste disposal service. Thanks

14 minutes ago, Knucky McPolack said:

is there going to be dry camping in the parking lot as in past and will there be waste disposal service. Thanks

Yes, there will be dry camping across the street from the range. Cost will be $15 per night and you sign up on the shooter application. Water and sewer services are still being researched, but you have free access to water and a dump station at the mounted arena campground, about 200 yards away.

• Sarival Slim changed the title to EOT 2022 @ Ben Avery February 28 - March 6th - Website is going live @ 1600 MST.

deleted

3:18pm PST, no site, still asking for password?

35 minutes ago, Irish-Pat said:

Ok, what should I type in to open the registration form

Phoenix time zone.:D

8 minutes ago, Garrison Joe, SASS #60708 said:

No, it's NOT!  It's 3:33 MST, which is what Phoenix and most of AZ is on all year.  Wait 27 minutes!

Yes...Garrison is correct.

It WILL be live in about 13 minutes from now.

Sorry for the confusion...

4:01pm PST, no site, still asking for password?

It means "there's trouble in River City, friends."   When you hear trombones in the street, try again.   ^_^

Seriously, though, from working with software for 40 years, I know how a new site launch can go wrong in so many ways.  Have some patience.  Or a cool one.

It's not like this is the only EOT ever held west of the Mississippi.

Wish 'em good luck, GJ

Ok, I just used it to sign up.  :D

Here's the secret:

When you get a password screen, leave password blank and hit the Submit button.  You will get one at first entry to endoftrail.org.  And another a screen or two later.  Leave both passwords empty and keep on hitting submit.

Should let you sign up.

Good luck, GJ

Mine was probably cached.  So I saw "dead password" screens.  You probably won't from now on. 

Scouts at the head of the wagon train almost always got at least one arrow in 'em from going in first.....

good luck, GJ

I’m not sure what happened...but it happened. Website is live now. I think it was a dead primer...I’m positive there was powder, bullet and firing pin strike...

1 minute ago, Sarival Slim said:

I’m not sure what happened...but it happened. Website is live now. I think it was a dead primer...I’m positive there was powder, bullet and firing pin strike...

I AD'd....but nothing new there!!!:wub:

Easy as pie! Website was fast with no hiccups. I like this new registration system.

58 minutes ago, Caladisi kid said:

4:01pm PST, no site, still asking for password?

Yep...PST is not MST...or even MDT.

Yep, here in Oregon 4:00PST is 5:00MST, thanks..  site now open as of 4:28pm PST  :)

8 minutes ago, Swiss Kid, SASS #54030 said:

Worked for me.

Larsen, I hope you didn't book a Rhine river cruise in the near future.

Swiss

Nope, next trip (if it comes off) is to the Adriatic.  Although it sounds like a Rhine River cruise can dock even closer to down town than normal right now. :wacko:

Archived