SASS Wire Forum

EOT 2022 @ Ben Avery February 28 - March 6 th - endoftrail.org

Sarival Slim

EOT 2022 will be in Phoenix, AZ at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility.  The new website for EOT, hosted by the Arizona Territorial Company of Rough Riders, will be found at :

endoftrail.org

0BEC22BE-44FF-4078-979E-3B0B01E9625D.jpeg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Sarival Slim changed the title to EOT 2022 @ Ben Avery February 28 - March 6th 2022

And don't forget, the first day to make reservations at any of the Ben Avery campgrounds is July 12th. Two weeks from today. You must identify yourself as an EOT participant to reserve in this early reservation window. If you are an EOT Arizona Territorial Ranger and want to stay longer than the 14 day limit, you must state that also. Ben Avery camping website: https://www.azgfd.com/shooting/basf-camping/

On 6/28/2021 at 2:05 PM, Sarival Slim said:

EOT 2022 will be in Phoenix, AZ at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility. Applications will be online no later than July 9th. The new website for EOT, hosted by the Arizona Territorial Company of Rough Riders, will be found at :

endoftrail.org

The site is not live yet, finishing touches are being made. 

How are the rollovers from 2021 WR going to be handled?

Website is not live yet. There are a couple of details to be worked out. Earliest live is Tuesday (6th)  no later than Friday (9th).

1 hour ago, Lefty Dutchman, SASS #41480 said:

I tried to log onto the web side it requires a password

Lefty

11 hours ago, Jailhouse Jim, SASS #13104 said:

How are the rollovers from 2021 WR going to be handled?

JJ,

Those that left their registration funds with WR for 2021 are registered and paid for EOT 2022. Sunshine Kay has that list of folks and will be emailing the new EOT 2022 registration form to those shooters soon. 
Thanks,

Sarival Slim

Just now, Sarival Slim said:

JJ,

Those that left their registration funds with WR for 2021 are registered and paid for EOT 2022. Sunshine Kay has that list of folks and will be emailing the new EOT 2022 registration form to those shooters soon. 
Thanks,

Sarival Slim

Thank you sir

• 2 weeks later...

Well...The launch of endoftrail.org has been delayed, not going to happen tomorrow. EOT is going to happen in 2022. There are a few I’s to dot, but no T’s to cross, to get the applications out. Stay tuned... 

On 6/29/2021 at 1:38 PM, Artie Fly, SASS #25397 said:

Make your hotel reservations early, that's spring training too.

Hotels have been going up about $5 a week for several weeks. Houses for rent are going fast also as of last 3 weeks.  We got ours last nite with two more couples.   Sassy and I plan our usual Tombstone visit weekend before for shooting and "to mellow out " (think, Big Nose Kates).  Look forward to, I believe, my 20th SASS shoot at Ben Avery.  Heck, even shot the range a time or two for IHMSA International competition.......a long time ago.

12 hours ago, Big Iron Buster said:

I hope the few i’s dotted and T’s crossed are for expanding categories?

Buster

You bet, but suspect a small hope.  Us Cattle Baron FCD will just have to shoot amongst them youngsters.  But then I call Stoney a kid.  Straight Arrow, a real juvenile. 

Don't forget RV rental as an option.

Sunshine Kay has numbers for a couple of RV rental places...and there is RV Share (look it up online)

If you go this route, July 12 at 8am AZ time, the BASF camping reservations go online. Or call the Clay Range, as they book seperately.

See you in 2022!

• Sarival Slim changed the title to EOT 2022 @ Ben Avery February 28 - March 6th - Website is not live yet - launch has been delayed.

Information about lodging, RV spots, and such can be found on the winterrange.com site. :D

Type in endoftrail.org, nothing, no wait a bit, under construction, just nope.  Is there something I'm mossing?

3 minutes ago, twelve mile REB said:

Type in endoftrail.org, nothing, no wait a bit, under construction, just nope.  Is there something I'm mossing?

This was the last posting by @Sarival Slim Well...The launch of endoftrail.org has been delayed, not going to happen tomorrow. EOT is going to happen in 2022. There are a few I’s to dot, but no T’s to cross, to get the applications out. Stay tuned... 

13 minutes ago, twelve mile REB said:

It is still delayed a bit...still working out bugs.

Serival Slim will announce as soon as it is up and running.

“Estimated” 

2 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

What SS???

Did ya?

Did ya release the hound???

Not yet...wait for it...wait for it...

Archived