SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations to the Paradise Pass Crew.

Sarge

I just got home, so I'm sure this has already been covered, but it's not in the first two pages of the Wire.  Great Job Paradise Pass Regulators.  You all did an exemplary job under very trying circumstances.  Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Third the motion.  Awesome match, awesome experience.  I wish I could have stayed for the state match!

Me too, but I got to Texas in time to shoot with the Dooley Gang on Sunday!  

Although I didn't make EOT, those pards at Paradise Pass already had a great reputation

in their 'Cowboyism'.     It doesn't surprise me that they would put on a great championship

type match and do all they could to ensure folks had a great time and a great match.

..........Widder

Ophelia & I have been to N.M. EOT 3 times, & we agree we enjoyed this one the most.

2 minutes ago, Max Payne said:

Ophelia & I have been to N.M. EOT 3 times, & we agree we enjoyed this one the most.

Was it the green landscaping? 

We had a great time, too.  The match was great as was the venue.  My team will now have a big "posse do" list when preparing for the 2022 PA State match.  The ride from our rental to the range was very relaxing which added to the overall pleasure of being in Indiana.  The PP crew did a fabulous job.  Everyone we encountered was as nice and helpful as they come.  My thanks to all for a job well done and on somewhat short notice.  If you missed anything we sure didn't notice it.  Good luck at your state match and then have a well deserved rest.

One of the best I have been too, great job to everyone who worked so hard to make this work. Both Paradise Pass and SASS, way to make it happen

Yep.  Kudos to CC Top and crew.   Great venue.  Loved the Stages ( thanks Deuce and Lassiter).  I’ve been to EOT a number of times and enjoyed this one the most.  Staying on for the Indiana State match, so more fun to come.

Although I only played a miniscule role in the festivities and didn't shoot the match, I'll say this: I am so proud of all the people that worked so hard to put this all together! The hard work and dedication that goes into this special place on a monthly basis is amazing. I'm proud to call them all my friends.

It was truly wonderful to walk the shooting line and meet so many fine folks and share a beer with quite a few as well. I even got to share a beer with my daughter on her 21st birthday! I had to finish it for her but it was fun. 

Be seeing some of you this weekend. Please stop and introduce yourself if we have not met! 

Archived