SASS Wire Forum

Naval Sophistry

Subdeacon Joe

My mother says that my language would make a sailor join the infantry!! :ph34r: :o :lol:

I tell people that my father was a sailor (USN 1940-1966) but it was my mother that talked like one. He died just before my 13th birthday but I don't think he would say s*#t if he had a mouthful. At least he didn't when I was around. My mother on the other hand would one thing going for her is that it was sort of age appropriate. I was a bit older when I would have to ask her if she kissed her kids with that mouth.

They sell iron-on paper at Office Depot. You use regular inkjet ink. Print whatever you want on this special paper. Then iron it onto your T-shirt.

Interesting. I found a place on Amazon that will print the image Subdeacon Joe posted above on a tee shirt.

It’s probably that rubbery decal like substance, if you’re okay with that. If you save the image as a photo they can make a shirt for you. 

Men Custom t-Shirt Tee, Design Your Custom Shirt, Add Your Image Photo Text https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07FY7BCCZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_WF5MFBBV0TZT7EF79S90?psc=1

You can also get custom text tee shirts on Amazon but the reviews are sketchy. 

Archived