SASS Wire Forum

EOT and my experience!!!

Big Iron Buster

The match was great, stages very hittable, good food and wonderful staff. Thank you CC Top for opening up your range for this event.

But I have to say Thank you to the low life that backed into my truck!!! During the awards No note or anything left on my truck. You just cost me couple grand for repairs.

Talked to CC Top owner of range he has camera’s everywhere. You know who you are, hope you can sleep well knowing what you have done.

Big iron Buster

With the way some folks are in our society today, it wouldn't surprise me if it was

someone who is of the 'disruptive and rebellious' type that visited the match

just to create some ill will.    It could very well not been a Cowboy shooter.

P.S. - I didn't go to EOT and I don't have a clue how parking was set up.

..........Widder

11 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

With the way some folks are in our society today, it wouldn't surprise me if it was

..........Widder

On Awards day?

Ya know...it was probably a shooter...wasn't sure if it was a Hit or a Miss...benefit of a doubt went to the driver (Miss).

:ph34r:

18 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

..........Widder

Paradise Pass did a great job of mapping the parking. Sadly some Individuals did break the protocols - whether participant or visitor.  I saw folks trying to make their own parking “arrangements”.  People are people and at times suck at being cordial. Reality says, people can show much idiocy at the best moments. 

GG

10 hours ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

On Awards day?

Ya know...it was probably a shooter...wasn't sure if it was a Hit or a Miss...benefit of a doubt went to the driver (Miss).

:ph34r:

You make a good point.   Obviously, it was someone who didn't win their category or get a buckle... :ph34r:

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

You make a good point.   Obviously, it was someone who didn't win their category or get a buckle... :ph34r:

..........Widder

Aw-Ha! So you are saying that the person was most likely a "Looser".  I knew it! That narrows the field a good deal. With so many categories and recognizing the top 10, we can eliminate at least half of the shooters. ;)

I was surprised parking worked as well as it did and pleased that the Regulators had someone directing traffic as we exited.

I’m sorry to hear about the damage to your truck and I hope you can determine who the culprit was.

Just a couple of thoughts. I always do a walk around of my Camaro, cause I’m a bit OCD about it. Sharyn on the other hand, has discovered damage to a vehicle only days after it occurred. Could this have happened somewhere else and only been discovered at EOT?

It was pretty muddy, perhaps the driver might not have realized what happened?

13 hours ago, Big Iron Buster said:

I’m staying over for the Indiana state match at Paridise pass. (If who ever) doesn’t contact me or SASS or Paridise pass I hope camera’s will have something.

FYI, don't wait too long to review the cameras.  It's common for video surveillance software to only store images for a few days.  

2 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I was surprised parking worked as well as it did and pleased that the Regulators had someone directing traffic as we exited.

I’m sorry to hear about the damage to your truck and I hope you can determine who the culprit was.

Just a couple of thoughts. I always do a walk around of my Camaro, cause I’m a bit OCD about it. Sharyn on the other hand, has discovered damage to a vehicle only days after it occurred. Could this have happened somewhere else and only been discovered at EOT?

It was pretty muddy, perhaps the driver might not have realized what happened?

No someone backed into it there is no paint, just a big dent. And believe when I say they new it from the size of dent. No it happened at the awards I’m positive 

2 hours ago, Dusty Devil Dale said:

FYI, don't wait too long to review the cameras.  It's common for video surveillance software to only store images for a few days.  

Will do thanks

4 hours ago, Snakebite said:

Aw-Ha! So you are saying that the person was most likely a "Looser".  I knew it! That narrows the field a good deal. With so many categories and recognizing the top 10, we can eliminate at least half of the shooters. ;)

I can tell you detected my 'tongue in cheek' gesture..... :D

I too hope the person who was at fault will own up to it.

Someone is gonna get home and check out their vehicle or RV and say:   Somebody hit me.

Then hopefully, they will read this thread to realize what really happened.

..........Widder

45 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I can tell you detected my 'tongue in cheek' gesture..... :D

I too hope the person who was at fault will own up to it.

Someone is gonna get home and check out their vehicle or RV and say:   Somebody hit me.

Then hopefully, they will read this thread to realize what really happened.

..........Widder

OR they will drive the vehicle with the new dent to a monthly match and folks will ask how it happened, (after reading this thread).

12 minutes ago, Mudflat Mike, SASS #20904 said:

I thought you had “vip” vender parking, that should narrow the suspect list

I did but as you know it fills up with anybody and everybody on awards day.

Sorry to hear that Buster. Some body had to see some thing. Do hope the cameras do.  Good shooting also to you & yours my friend. J&J

2 hours ago, Big Iron Buster said:

I did but as you know it fills up with anybody and everybody on awards day.

Actually, I didn’t know that. Never been allowed to park there,  had to walk the 1,000 yards each day, wife says it’s good fer me

Archived