SASS Wire Forum

Brass Has Arrived

My Starline order arrived today, only about a week after I placed it.

1000 .45 ACP and 1000 .40 S&W.  All showing "no backorders" at this time; .45 was showing "out-of-stock, backorders accepted" when I placed the order.

Looks like they are refilling their supply and moving product out to customers at a decent clip.

LL

I was lucky, when I needed brass I just stopped at Starline up in Sedalia and picked it up. Was fun to take a tour how they make the brass.

Right next door to Starline is Sierra Bullets. Pick up 2nd's real cheep by the pound.

Star Line has always been great to me...with quality brass, and prices that did not give me a speech impediment. 

I am hopeful they can get their production back up to pre-chinee virus levels, at some point, ideally, before the end of the decade.

They do have a few things, on hand, but I seem to need/want the most popular calibers, so I will have to wait.

I need to get with my financial planner, and see if I can buy stock in ammunition companies, and those companies that supply reloading stuff.

They supposedly are working 24/7/365 1/4 getting the product made and shipped. I don't know where it is going, I can't find any on the shelves around here, but that's what they keep saying they are doing. 

We are all pulling for you, Star Line. 

W.K.  

Unfortunately, the current long-term panic buying dictates production of calibers in high demand as opposed to the fringe needs of CAS. Manufacturers like Starline are just following demand, as they should. 

Recent pronouncements from our sock puppet-in-chief fan the flames further. I’m thinking things will continue at least through 11/22. 

Archived