SASS Wire Forum

Your EOT 2021 Experience

Chicken George*

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

It has been an experience we’ll always treasure. Posse 5 is chock full of fun pards. There’s a great balance of old friends, and now new friends.

We shot the opening wave Wednesday, and we shoot the final wave today.  

Posse 1 also. 

28 minutes ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I hope our paths cross today!  I'll be wearing a red shirt and black hat with dark glasses.  I'll have a skinny kid nearby who's about 6'1" and should stand out.  

Hope we do meet up. I'm usually pretty easy to spot because of my top hat that looks as someone sat on it. Adorned with pig tail and elk tooth. However, suspecting it will have plastic hat wrap on it today. Cart very recognizable also with 20 years of Eot and WR badges. 

No doubt today will find lots of changes in wardrobe. 

1 hour ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

I hope our paths cross today!  I'll be wearing a red shirt and black hat with dark glasses.  I'll have a skinny kid nearby who's about 6'1" and should stand out.  

Your hat is wearing dark glasses??!  :D:D

9 hours ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Hope we do meet up. I'm usually pretty easy to spot because of my top hat that looks as someone sat on it. Adorned with pig tail and elk tooth. However, suspecting it will have plastic hat wrap on it today. Cart very recognizable also with 20 years of Eot and WR badges. 

No doubt today will find lots of changes in wardrobe. 

And, if there's ice cream Billy Boots will find it. Me too!

Billy Boots. What can you say.  I finally got the chance to meet and shoot with him at Land Run this year.  One of the best cowboys I’ve ever come to know. And luv Sassy.  Keep her in yourr thoughts and prayers.

oh and Singin’ Sue—feels like home to me  every time our trails cross.  Hugs and kisses, cowgirl.

Maybe the new Wild Bunch will improve the Wire with easy video hosting - so we can all boycott FakeBook and ScrewTube.  It's in our national interests.

36 minutes ago, T-Square said:

Maybe the new Wild Bunch will improve the Wire with easy video hosting - so we can all boycott FakeBook and ScrewTube.  It's in our national interests.

There is no NEW Wild Bunch...

Phantom

Had a blast. Met and shot with super folks. Mother Nature threw a curve ball of heavy rain for the last two days, but the End of Trail /Paradise Pass team knocked it out of the park in keeping the scheduled events going. Congrats to all the winners, participants, vendors, and the behind the scenes folks. Thanks EOT 2021. 

PS, Gatling Guns are sweet!

79D423FA-B87C-46D5-BDE0-CEE150CD0183.jpeg

21 hours ago, Assassin said:

And, if there's ice cream Billy Boots will find it. Me too!

Non Stop probably find it first.:D

Archived