SASS Wire Forum

And the hits keep coming

Utah Bob #35998

Now my sister’s husband has also been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. :(

Bad stuff, entire family suffers. Prayers up.

We got your back, Pard!

Prayers up!

We’re here if you need us!!

My spouse's cancer doctor told her, back in 2017, that one thing she needs to eliminate, as much as possible, is aluminum. 

He said if he autopsied someone, the number one metal he would find would be aluminum. He stated there seems to be links between aluminum exposure/ingestion, and Alzheimer's.

She did not quite understand, so he explained.

Anti-perspirants, contain aluminum. He said if God did not want you to sweat, He would not have made sweat glands, so for her to use a deodorant, and never an anti-perspirant. He said check your baking soda, it may contain aluminum. Read labels!!! He said to throw out all your aluminum pots and pans, and switch to either cast iron, or stainless steel cookware. He one reason he took her off chips was, when you open the bag, like as not, it has an aluminum lining, and the chips are in contact with the aluminum lining from the manufacturer, to whenever it is finally sold. He said bake your potatoes, but never in aluminum foil. He said even the pill bottles are sealed with aluminum. He said aluminum is found in the Earth's crust, but not in the pure form as we know it today. He said aluminum, as we know and use it, is totally a man made metal. 

I am passing this information on, and I would say make use of it, as you see fit.

It cost me money (and is costing me money) to find all this out, from the doctor, but I pass it on freely.

My wife was diagnosed with stage 4 uterine cancer in 2016. She refused chemo, and was not offered radiation. I have been researching alternative treatments, and supplements, and she found, and has been going, to a homeopathic doctor since January of 2017. 

So far, so good. Her blood cancer markers are down, and she has lots of energy, and no side effects. That makes me think/believe that this doctor is doing it right, and approaching the cancer problem in a different, but effective way. All that, plus she never had to worry about losing her hair. 

To me, that just gives more credence to his thoughts on aluminum. 

My Two Bits.

W.K.

Archived