SASS Wire Forum

Matches Nearby Shreveport Louisiana

Preacher Clint

It's been about three or more years since I shot in a SASS Match. I'm a member of the local club, the Grand Cane Gunslingers, but our upcoming match has been cancelled for this coming weekend and matches have been sporadic at best the last year or so. I'm looking for information about local matches within a couple of hours drive from the Shreveport area in Texas, Louisiana or Arkansas. Not sure which clubs still exist, but know that several may still exist and shoot but aren't listed on the SASS website, as my club is not listed. So what is out there? Thanks.

In Louisiana, Jackson Hole Regulators in Jonesboro / Quitman (2nd Saturday each month) and two in the Baton Rouge area. Deadwood Marshals in Sorrento (1st & 3rd Saturdays) and our Club, the Bayou Bounty Hunters in Amite (2nd & 4th Saturdays).  Club in Lake Charles is rebuilding after the big hurricane and coming back soon. 

Here is an interactive map showing the locations of SASS affiliated clubs.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/view?mid=1a5THNVZ2Dm_-CUf9h8jW6-fO8k1DPpab&ll=32.597506953918696%2C-93.78385882270516&z=7

For some reason the Jackson Hole regulators are not showing up.

In order of driving time you have 

Jackson Hole Regulators in Quitman LA

Texas Troublemakers in Brownsboro TX

Bad Lands Bar 3 in Clarksville TX

Bar 3 is just over a 2 hour drive from Shreveport 

Archived