SASS Wire Forum

How

Jimmy Reb, SASS #54804

Is HOW full. Just wondering as the who's coming has not been updated recently. 

No I am not complaining. I know how it is to keep things up when doing a major match. Just my curiosity coming out.

Stopped taking online registrations...think they may be taking them via phone but can't say for sure.

Total is around 180 right now...and keeping the "Who's coming" is probably low on the priority list right how :P

Assassin should chime in shortly...but last I heard from him he was busy with some last minute prop building...it NEVER ends!

Phantom

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Reb, SASS #54804 said:

Is HOW full. Just wondering as the who's coming has not been updated recently. 

No I am not complaining. I know how it is to keep things up when doing a major match. Just my curiosity coming out.

We shut down the application on the website on 6/11. All applications received by 6/16 were accepted.  Currently 178 shooters. Belle Drewry, my bride, takes care of administrative duties and she likes to have everything in place a couple weeks before the match. Everything is coming along and we're going to have the best HOW ever. 

I know the list will be out soon. I am waiting to see it also. And maybe the side match list?  Thank you for all the hard work that you do. Assassin, Belle and Phantom you rock. 

6 minutes ago, oak creek martin said:

I know the list will be out soon. I am waiting to see it also. And maybe the side match list?  Thank you for all the hard work that you do. Assassin, Belle and Phantom you rock. 

You'll enjoy the "Death Stage"...

:ph34r:

Everything at Hell onWheels is fun. They do a great job every year. Awesome stages great food. 

10 hours ago, Goody, SASS #26190 said:

This is one that was on my short list. Wish I had gone while I was able. Have heard nothing but good things about that match.

Would have loved to have you here...

1 minute ago, Matchlock said:

HOW is a great shoot. Jimmy Reb thinks shoots out west are faster because he is still on eastern time. I think he may be a closet Yankee.

The matches around Wyoming and Colorado are not stand and deliver. They have plenty of movement. HOW is the King of movement.  We, Phantom and myself, are more innovative and hoping to create an event that is more fun and dynamic than all others. Remember, you heard it here.  

The only stand and deliver that happens at Hell on wheels is when Assassin hands out trophies. 

On 6/20/2021 at 10:17 PM, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

You'll enjoy the "Death Stage"...

:ph34r:

Death Stage?  You peaked my interest.  Do you care to elaborate?  I am counting down the days.  Finally squared up flights, hopefully no more airline cancellations or changes.  

30 minutes ago, Realtree said:

Death Stage?  You peaked my interest.  Do you care to elaborate?  I am counting down the days.  Finally squared up flights, hopefully no more airline cancellations or changes.  

It's a side match...EMT's will not be on hand:P

10 Rifle, 10 Pistol, 4+ Shotgun, 10 Pocket Pistol and 4 Derringer over two bays.

We have a Bond derringer that folks can use and we'll supply the ammo. We'll have a 32SW PP but you'd have to supply your own ammo...sorry :(

image.thumb.png.b91936eb5c6d075d16e3cef9f8387f6c.png

18 hours ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

It's a side match...EMT's will not be on hand:P

10 Rifle, 10 Pistol, 4+ Shotgun, 10 Pocket Pistol and 4 Derringer over two bays.

We have a Bond derringer that folks can use and we'll supply the ammo. We'll have a 32SW PP but you'd have to supply your own ammo...sorry :(

image.thumb.png.b91936eb5c6d075d16e3cef9f8387f6c.png

Oh my!  Looks really cool!  Can't wait to see it in action.  

4 hours ago, Realtree said:

Oh my!  Looks really cool!  Can't wait to see it in action.  

Long range PP and derringer. Reloads on the clock. This is going to be better than a hog killin'.

Archived