SASS Wire Forum

SASS 40th EOT Posse List

Eliphalet R. Moderator

6 minutes ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Hahahaha!!!

You can almost figure that out...on day one the lower # are early, late # are late and the rest are middle!!:P

I always like being on the early wave on the last day, but it hardly ever works out that way. 

2 hours ago, Cahawbakid said:

So Posse 20 should shoot late on day 1 Early on day 2 and Middle on day 3 ( In Theory)??

Yes.

In theory...

And I got confirmation that posse 7 is early wave...

So....If you are traveling and NEED to know before picking up your packet...email Ruby.

Well I guess that cinches not making it off the wait list. I've canceled the hotel reservation and let the boss know I'm canceling my vacation for next week. I will at least make the 2-1/2 hour drive over the weekend to check out the vendors and visit some old and new friends. Hopefully sometime down the road I'll make my first End of Trail. Be safe and have fun.

I am on Posse 1 and BB told me we shoot early day one, mid flight day two and late flight day three. Going to make it interesting to get ready for the costume contest that third day when we shoot late.

9 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

So the probability is that Posse 5 will shoot early on the first day....

Yes...last on Friday

4 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Yes.

In theory...

So....If you are traveling and NEED to know before picking up your packet...email Ruby.

6 hours ago, Cahawbakid said:

So Posse 20 should shoot late on day 1 Early on day 2 and Middle on day 3 ( In Theory)??

I believe Posse 20 will be mid day (1030) first day, then last (130) 2nd day then first (730) last day.  At least as it was explained to me a few weeks ago.  This is not same style rotations of last few years but is same as they were when I first started in SASS.  But then this is my 21st EOT so been at it a while.

Note:  now that I see that there is only 23-24 posses then I am probably wrong in my above assumption.  Cahawbakid, you may be correct with your theory.

16 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Yes.

In theory...

Thanks for taking the time to reply folks, I’ll be happy no matter how it runs! Just being curious!

50 minutes ago, Cahawbakid said:

Thanks for taking the time to reply folks, I’ll be happy no matter how it runs! Just being curious!

Thanks for taking the time to reply folks, I’ll be happy no matter how it runs! Just being curious!

You are going to have a great time!

Look us up...Shanley Shooter and I.

Camping on range!

3 hours ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

I am on Posse 1 and BB told me we shoot early day one, mid flight day two and late flight day three. Going to make it interesting to get ready for the costume contest that third day when we shoot late.

But....posse one...you go 1-4, 5-8, 9-12....

And with BB, you will get done in time to make it!!!

8 hours ago, Captain Bill Burt said:

Thank you!!! Very helpful to know this in advance!!

Silly you!  Why not just show up and be clueless... works for blonde chicks... (okay, I already slapped my hand for being rude.... lay off ladies)!

Archived